DXM and ME

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Darius, May 14, 2004.

1. Darius

Darius Member

any of you that are useing DXM id like to share some basic information but i dont want to start a thread so ill rate this and give my opinion from a moderate to heavy user at one point in the past year or two of my life:

Yes DXM although a cough syrup can really be a fun thing to screw around with im not even saying im done with DXM but i am done abuseing the shit and yes i am admitting that i DID abuse the shit. One night i think i took around 20 or 25 triple C's and i wont lie i felt like i was god. Really intense trip: You lay down and it almost feels like your soul is escapeing your body because you can actually almost fly up and look down at yourself and walking is almost a task at hand because you can watch yourself walking blocks and blocks to get home or get to that walgreens to steel another box. If i look back hard enough and evaluate what i was doing i was probably literally killing myself or pushing that line and it all started as just takeing 8 c's to get that booze drunken sedated feeling with my friends...

If you think you are willed enough to use it for that and only when you feel you can by all means dont stop but if you find yourself looseing control and finding yourself "experimenting" trying to be smart going out on YOUR OWN takeing a box by yourself HAVE A FUCKING BLAST but i guarntee most of you wont be as lucky as me and if you know me im only saying this because i come from a family of luck pushers and drug addicts...

Im sorry if i came off as a dick but this is important to me and im even going to put this in this thread the more i think about it. Good luck and have fun because it is a very short lived time and youll be lucky to live through it if it becomes a problem...

2. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

can this thread be closed? this kid is encouraging drug use, and DXM too! DXM can be fun but its not something everyone should try. to pull a statistic out my ass i would say 2/5 of the people i know who have done it find it disphoric.

3. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Isn't this entire site encouraging drug use?
    Dxm is fun, I like to do it. But i will never drink it again. Only the powder, or extracted stuff for me

4. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i thought this forum was more of a "help" forum. i know its not a harm reduction board, but gosh darnnit, it needs to be treated like one, to keep kids safe.

5. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i chugged dxm once 8oz aka 500 mg...i luv it i will definetly do it again