Dutch woman?

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by JO420, Aug 17, 2005.

1. JO420

JO420 Member

Just wondering what Dutch woman are like? what kinda man do they look for? bodytype? nationality preferences? are they friendly and approachable or hard to get to know?

2. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

well couple of em got banned so i would say hard to get to know . lol

3. fedor

fedor Member

They all just love retards who ask on the internet what kinda man the Dutch woman are looking for.

4. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Originally Posted by velvet
    the user 'fedor' isn't the fighter fedor (duh).. and don't give him more attention than is absolutely needed or he won't stop blabbering about this muscle pack ;) He must have a small penis and too little money to buy a big car to be obsessing over a fighter this much :p.........lol ,looks like they didnt care for you too much fedor!

5. fedor

fedor Member

I am every girls wet dream

6. JO420

JO420 Member

I guess ill just wear my shirt that says, "Back home they call me tripod"

7. jennifericous

jennifericous Member

uh jo, id give the t shirt a miss. i think its safe to assume that dutch women, like most women, are unattracted to men who think they have huge dicks. :)

8. JO420

JO420 Member

well it was a joke,didn seem to get any serious responses yet so i threw out another non serious response :)

9. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

every woman is different. how can anyone expect to answer this question!

10. slowhand

slowhand Member

Dutch women are like women everywhere on the planet, like some of the women on the planet and like no other women on the planet

11. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

Dutch girls are like a mix scandinavian girls with spanisch girls. Northern and southern combined. Beatiful.
    But there dutch. So beware of that. They are really dutch. They are not afraid to tell you the truth. Very direct. Straight in the face. Romantic stuff is also not so effective as in other countries. Dutch women are suspicious and practical and very choosy.
    They are also very emancipated. Don't get schocked if she pays the bill She propably earns more money then you do.

12. JO420

JO420 Member

thank you prank

13. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

dutch women are in no way like spanish women. other than the fact that they're all women.

14. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

dutch women are like spanish women? i understand the scandinavian part, scandinavian and dutch people all come from the same germanic tribes but really, there's nothing spanish about us.

15. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

Ok. Whatever.

16. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

just wondering where you got the idea from

17. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

I have read it in some Fashion magazine that dutch women or models have all the good things of scandinavian women and more southener women. Combined.
    That is why they are popular. So...

18. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

yes

19. fedor

fedor Member

I love you too Lisa.

20. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

haha, ofcourse you do!