Dustin Diamond VT Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by odonII, Aug 26, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcZa-rX9c0g"]Dustin Diamond VT Celebrity Big Brother 2013 - YouTube

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

they were probably thinking Mel Tourmé

3. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

and now its edited so my mel tourme answer doesnt make sense

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I know I could probably just click on the video but I already have music on so anyways, when in 2013 is this going to be? Because.. I thought big brother was always on in the summer...?

6. odonII

odonII O

It's on now. The UK version. The 'civilian' version has just finished. Now it's the 'celebrities' turn. I think it's the summer here now. I can never tell.

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You guys must be on a schedule over there across the pond... because I see Big Brother (the regular "civilian" version) on the tv all the time still and on the tv listings when I'm checking them and stuff seeing what's on.... hahaha, not admitting that I watch it sometimes... lmfao.)--- so, maybe we are a bit behind over here or something? Hmmm

8. odonII

odonII O

You watch the UK version of Big Brother? It makes sense that you are behind if it is the UK version you are talking about.

9. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Hmmm, that video makes him seem a lot more likeable than I've heard he's been in the past few years.

10. odonII

odonII O

Yeah. He's been very hospitable from what I have seen so far. Perhaps marriage has removed a large part of his ego.

4AT
    http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Okay... silly me. I didn't even realize it's the UK version you were talking about. Duh. :)

12. odonII

odonII O

I should have put it in the title, but it is in the video. But you were listening to music, so.... yeah, Doh! all-round.