dumbest thing i have read in a long time

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

this shit was in my local newspaper, the record. im wondering what the person was drinking when they wrote this. i laughed so hard i almost pissed myself when i read this.

"...the term "white wednesday" has been used to describe incidents in which groups of black students ambush white students and videotape attacks. School officials and police, however, have not yet said if the incidents were racially motivated."

HA! "white wednesday" sounds pretty racially motivated to me. (my school is like 99% black)

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

3. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

So what's the confusion? They're using a video camara so it may not be racially related, it may just be art?

Or maybe the papers just saying tha police and school officials haven't sobered up enough to give a statement yet.

4. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

art. haha. those kids cant even spell art :D

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Yup.

6. Duck

I'm not racist but, damn niggers (meaning the degens) are stupid. In gym our teacher was prepping us for a written test and he asked the class "If you ran the 50-yard, how many feet would that be?", he started out by asking the gangsta ass niggas who all decided they wouldn't even try to guess. He than moved onto the average ****** the answers were 50, 100, and get this 25! How fuckin' stupid do you have to be to not be able to convert yards into feet?! He then moved onto the normal black guy and got the right answer.
    One thing I kinda like about going to a mostly black school is the teachers never ask white kids anything because they probaly know the answer.

7. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

It could be revenge for all those years when their ancestors were slaves and all. LOL just kidding. these incidents have to be due to a racial thing. I mean its in plain site all the blacks are attacking the whites. not a mix of black and whites attacking another group of black and whites. wow how stupid do you have to be to not see that this is a racial thing.

8. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

haha. yeah, i know. im glad i havent gotten mixed in with them. there is a horrible gang problem here with the blacks. beleive it or not, the mexicans are way worse. for gods sake, there were gang fights in elementary school. i remember that used to scare the shit out of me. once, in 6th grade i got jumped by some niggers because im white and was friends with a mexican. white people have a hard time here i guess. we are the niggers around here.

9. Duck

I'm cool with most of the blacks but I pissed off some gang-members, but they didn't do anything to me and I doubt they will. The gangs around here are really shitty. Right now my school's crazy with metal detectors and shit, 'cause there was a stabbing, and there was a huge fight where a security guard got knocked out. It kinda sucks

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There's a double standard when it comes to black/white issues.

11. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

America was born while racism was accepted.

What the fuck did everyone expect?