Dumb/Hateful Guys on Forum

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wth... Why do there seem to be a bunch of guys on hipforums that are either totally confused about women and how to approach them, date them..hell, even talk to them- or are just mean and hateful about women and blame them for everything? The second seems to be mixed in w a nice helping of the first (the confusion), which leads me to wonder what the hell kinda guys these ppl are in real life.... *shakes head*

(it just seems to be thread after thread like- I don't know how to deal w this situation w a woman and the woman is a bitch and a tease")

2. All of us guys who post on the Hipfora are totally confused when it comes to women. No exceptions, and the guys who post after me telling you different are usually the worst.

3. Even you? I'm not really believing you there.

4. Except me ofcourse, I am honey to the lady bees. :hippy:

5. ;)

6. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

because you don't do shit.

7. :oops:

8. Excuse me? lol. (and here is one of them now...)

I will assume you mean women in general because you don't know me from Adam, so, um, explain?

Because..me... I've been married for 10 yrs. and I do plenty.

9. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

because you try to do women and favor and they dont put out. So what if I broke her vase, she still could have kicked down with a hand job.

10. Yea that's exactly it.. they seem to have this attitude- "if i carry these groceries" or "if I look at this girl at a bar and say 2 sentences for her"... then "she damn well better fuck me" or she's a bitch and a tease. And then they generalize and start applying the bitch and tease thing to all women.

God, if guys really think like that- that if you so much as talk to them... have a short conversation that you are teasing them then I better stop talking to guys...cause I talk to guys all the time. But yea...

11. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

I really don't wanna explain... it hurts my head. I do mean women in general.

I don't think (some) women really understand the awesome playing field they're in. Shit's taken care of you as far as sex goes, and you can even go out and get it yourself without fear of much rejection because 90% of men aren't going to turn you down -- and especially not for a mirage of fickle reasons like "you have visible insecurities" -- or -- "you seem needy" --

gasp,

a human has insecurities & needyness when trying to bribe the opposite sex?? Sounds like nonsense -- let's reject this guy and go with the next 5.

We get judged. We take all the risks. We have no choice. & You just take what comes to you and which one you like.

What's so confusing about this?

12. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

there's exceptions but thats pretty much how guys think.

13. I don't know... I mean there was a time period when I was in an open relationship in the past ten yrs- not all that many yrs ago and I never saw it like that. Things seemed pretty equal when I met up with guys. No one whining or begging or seeming needy. Just people... chillen and having fun. It was simple and the guys didn't take any more risk than me.

And when I met my hubby we just met because we were having a fun time dancing together and chilled afterwards.

I think you just make things WAAAY too complicated then they really are.

And I mean... what kinda women from what kinda places are you tryin to meet? Are they even tryen to hook up/meet someone or are they just out...having a drink... or whatever. I don't know. I mean maybe these females can read into the attitude you have towards them...

14. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Its the internet what do you exept

15. And the reason women...when they do go "looking" can always find someone and guys always can't is because there are always guys out there looking for females so it's not hard to find a guy. I could find one in a half hour if I went out and tried (not my thing) but yeah... not as many females to find..

16. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

[​IMG]

17. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

As a guy, I can tell you that we're all pretty fuckin clueless, when it comes to women.

18. If you go through kokujins posts, he never really complains about sex, its complaints about social settings, dating, made to feel like a pervert just for talking to them just becuase mostly they are insecure or dont see him as safe in a long term sense

That is, doesnt want to play all he stupid games, wants to chill just be himself, actually be nice.....but that will always include being nice and chatting to other girls

Its just in the context of over the net. If were to compare the both if you in real life, things would look very different.

Are you 100% sure the girls think the way you think they think. i.e the way they tell you to think? Or is it all an act the whole time so 98% of you can be chumps at home that do everything for them, while they sneak around with the 2% that cant be trained

Either thats true or not, if its not kokujin looks like a tool, if it is you are just oneof the chumps

19. I'm not sure I know what you mean in your last two paragraphs.

How do I think girls think? I am not here to represent what every female thinks as females are all diff. There are some that are teases and bitches. I think it would be a little less annoying (his threads, amongst other peoples) if he didn't generalize to be talking about all females.

98% of you can be chumps at home who do everything for them.... that statement... wait, what are you saying that guys have a girl doing all for them at home and are of messing with the 2%?

Haha, not my hubby. Trust me. I got him on lockdown. ;) No, seriously, I know that's not the case w me. And well, if a girl chooses to be w that kinda guy then that's on her.

20. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Well as they say, the egg don't swim to the sperm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.