Duloxetine - Masturbation

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Todd Johnson, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

I've been prescribed Duloxetine for about 4 months now and it is really hard to reach orgasm. I have no problem staying hard, but it seems like jerking off takes wayyyy too much time. I need to get other things done but I keep trying to reach orgasm for too long. Orgasms are better but kinda gets frustrating. any ideas or tips?

2. Matias

Matias Members

Antidepressants are known for this. Unfortunately the only advice that anyone can give you is to talk to your doctor. Only your doctor will be able to give you good advice.

You may need a medication change, or a dose change.

You may also just need to think about things that arouse you the most. I don't know what that is, but it may help.

Ask your doctor, that's the best advice really.

Piobaire likes this.
  3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I was on something to help my kidney stones pass faster. I stopped that medication first chance I got. The doc wanted to leave a stint in each ureter. Then take them out one at a time. I insisted he take them both out.
    I was able to finish masturbating one time while on those pills. And there was no orgasm or ejaculation. Just a feeling of "ok I'm done". As with any drug you have to weigh the pros with the side effects. As mentioned above, maybe the doc can help you with that or with a different medication.