Duke and Duchess welcome baby boy

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, May 6, 2019.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

It must be so sad living in your heads sometimes...
    Our queen has done so much for her country.. ok as her children have grown so they have children typical of today's kids.. but your just jealous.. you dont have a royal family as pretty as ours..
    Jees America only has trump.. but then America dont have history either, so your a bit stumped in the history stuff, so your forgiven :)

Lynnbrown likes this.
  2. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Prat !!! - I happen to live in the UK and hold British Citizenship - and yes I want the Monarchy abolished, as well as all the hangers on in the House of Lords, to be replaced with a directly elected second chamber and a 'Head of State' who is also ELECTED !!!

Ajay0 likes this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Prat? You calling me a prat? Lol... Mr Richard Cranium SR.... lol
    So what you doing about it? Sitting on your Union Jack ass shouting... behead the royal family!!! And you call me a prat? :D

Ps I wasnt talking to you lol

4. Vladimir Illich

Sounds good to me, - shall I order one of these from the French ???

guillotine - Google Search:

5. Vladimir Illich

Firstly, prat, make it clear to whom your remarks are directed - you can do this by copying their comments into your own thread. Secondly, no I'm not sitting on a union jack - not my preferred flag - rather have one of these: soviet union flag gif - Google Search:

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Uhm, we do over here. No, its not jealousy. Many english and people from other countries that still have a monarchy think the same.
    About unfocusedanakins first sentence: plenty of Americans are the same with presidential families or celebs.

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Hey, Richard Cranium.. I got it... lmao

Look, now you can have your own bar, and become popular... say thankyou morrow :D

Home

8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Behead them?
    Seriously?
    I don't care what anyone's opinion of monarchy is but they are human beings and that talk is disgusting.

9. Vladimir Illich

The French did and not everything French is bad.

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I don't care who does it.
    It's disgusting.
    You going to behead the babies too, or just orphan them?

GLENGLEN, Mallyboppa and morrow like this.
  11. Asmodean

It's not the preferred method but if it would stop all this glorifying shit it would almost be worth it.
    But as already stated: taking their most costly privileges paid for by ordinary citizens is sufficient. Perhaps take their 'noble' titles too.

12. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

I think the present generation of William and Harry are quite decent and cool and not that scandalous or outrageous in comparison to Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles.

Interestingly, Princess Diana Spencer and Prince William have an Indian maternal ancestor.

DNA tests reveal Prince William's Indian ancestry - CNN

13. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

don't talk crap, asmo.

14. Asmodean

It also depends on the times. Can you really blame the peasants during the time of the french revolution for getting violent against the royals.
    What's crap about Vlad is that he still acts like we're under the same circumstances. But I for one would still prefer that the royals get knotted in their privileges.

15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I can't believe I just saw this thread...and yes, I read it all! I couldn't agree more with all the whining and pissing about the royal family. What I think of DOLT45 wouldn't fill a Barbie tea cup.

I love them...this new generation. AND I do know the Queen has done much for the country. Now Charles and his man, oh I mean woman, Camilla - I wish they could be exiled to a garden shed somewhere, but that's just me. (I loved Diana, something Charles did NOT do.)

The Kennedys are the closest imo to a "royal" family here, and they have about died out.,..a great deal of tragedy in their lives. BUT there is a new Kennedy that I think a great deal of, Joe Kennedy, III, and I really like his policies and everything. I almost hope he doesn't "get anywhere" because people tend to like to assassinate these brilliant, forward thinking Kennedys while they leave stupid asses in office.

But back to the point - I was so glad for them having this precious healthy baby boy, and I REALLY like the fact that Megan is guest interviewing Michele Obama for British Vogue in Sept (I think its Sept).

morrow, GLENGLEN and Mallyboppa like this.