Duct-tape hat!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Dilapidated, May 28, 2004.

1. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

So I was bored today and I'd wanted to make one of these puppies for a looong time. I finally got it out of my system. It's 100% pure duct tape and it took a few hours (and half a roll of duct tape) to make. Here's a crappy pic of it, ignore my weird looking face.

[​IMG]

2. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

Hey guess what? They just came out with clear duct tape! That means that clear green and other colors can't be that far behind.

3. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

THat is soo RAd! I love Duct tape!! i should do that sometime... beautifull...

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Duct tape does NOT breathe people. Suits, shirts and pants will make you drop from overheating. Do not take X in duct tape lol

5. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

Dark Lunacy, thats the point, especially if everyone has like clothes out of duct tape, cause then everyone ends up dancing naked in the rain.

6. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Dancing naked in the rain... Sounds like a plan. Where do we duct tappers meet? I'll take care of music and munchies, if you guys provide location

7. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

Dude I got this hot pink duct tape a while ago. It's so sweet!! They also have colors like neon green, orange, yellow, and bright blue around here too.

8. serra

serra tentacle girl

we could have a duct tape rave.

count me in!

*makes duct tape phat pants*

9. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

yeaaaaaah i loooove that stuff!! i use it all the time!!! i cover everything in duct tapeeee....

10. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

I'm making a duct tape anti-prom dress since I don't feel like paying upwards of $300 for prom all together (tickets alone are $65). Instead, me and some of my friends are going out to a nice restaurant all dressed up and then hanging out. There's always next year for the "real" thing.

Duct tape rules.

11. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

my boyfriend had to make a life-size person of himslef, using duct tape for a project, we wrapped him in duct-tape cut it, and, re-taped it together.

12. FallenDreamer

FallenDreamer Member

DUCT TAPE! i love the stuff. any1 try 2 make bags or jewelry(besides the bracelet) out of it? i tried 2 make a bag out of put tape(mostly i cover things w/ it) and it was so stiff, it looked like a lunch box. Mayb I'll try again later;]

13. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

I love duct tape. I usually keep a roll in my purse/backpack just in case I need it for some reason. I have made a few small things with it,such as bracelets. Good stuff :)

14. stardust

stardust Banned

i use it to stop bits of my van from dropping off!