Drunvalo Melchizidek

Discussion in 'Metaphysics, Philosophy and Religion Books' started by bretto87, May 24, 2012.

1. bretto87

bretto87 Guest

Has anyone done research or study on this great mans work? Ive read most of his books:

The Ancient Secret Of The Flower Of Life. Vol 1 and 2.
    Living in The Heart.
    Serpent Of Light, Beyond 2012.

Would love to hear some feedback if anyone else has read or heard or knows much about his work and that of similarity of others.

L and L x

Brett

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've seen him interviewed a few times.

3. TimeToLive

TimeToLive Member

I read The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life (1 & 2) a few years back. Was real tempted to attend one of his workshops, but never did.

4. gesone

gesone Member

i love his work and meditations. ive been looking to find a pdf version for Serpent Of Light, Beyond 2012, but it's virtually impossible to find. if you know of a place plz share the link. thanks!

5. TimeToLive

TimeToLive Member

Google has it pdf format, has a good amount to read for the 'preview' of it with chucks here and there taken out. Of course you could pay them for the entire book.

6. Sole Searcher

Sole Searcher Members

I'm just about to finish Volume 1. Very interesting read. Tough to fully grasp all of the math stuff though. I still don't get the difference between a Fibonacci spiral and a Golden Mean spiral either.

Is Volume 2 just as good, better, or not worth it?