Drugs you tried and your favourites...

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by navajas, May 14, 2007.

1. navajas

navajas Member

I live in Montreal Canada and drug laws here are less strict than the States... Its also a well known fact that all high grade Marijuana in the States comes from Canada... Im also half middle eastern and I know lots of Afghani, Morrocan and Lebanese dealers so I have access to alot of rare drugs such as Opium, Hash (All kinds) and Hash oil... Heres a list of all substances I tried:
    Weed
    Hash (Morrocan, Afghani, Lebanese)
    Hash Oil
    Opium (Trust me eating fucks you up much more than smoking)
    Heroin (Snorted)
    China White Heroin (Snorted)
    Cocaine
    Ketamine (Experienced a K hole)
    Ecstacy
    Pure MDMA
    Speed
    Magic Mushrooms
    LSD (THE REAL THING)
    Valium
    Oxycodon
    DXM
    Salvia
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    Caffeine

I never got addicted and I never overdosed... I hate uppers with a passion and can't ever imagine usin them ever again in my life... I had great experiences with drugs and felt every high possible... Luckily lived to tell the stories... Now all I do is smoke weed and hash and eat opium from while to while...

My favourite 3:
    Cannabis (Weed and Hash)
    Opiates
    Valium

Drugs can be used responsibly if you follow 3 main rules... Never shoot... Never mix unless your candy flippin... Always start with a low dose to test purity... These rules if followed would decrease the chance of an overdose alot... However there are no rules for preventing addiction... It all depends on your will power... One main rule is never ever smoke a cigarette... Its the most expensive, most addictive, most death causing drug with the weakest buzz.... I used to smoke but luckily Ive stopped for a year now... Tell me about your experiences...

2. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

Ive done pretty much the same, except Ketamine.

Oh and I've done 2C-E twice.

3. uplink

uplink Member

DMT / Ayahuasca
    2C-B
    Mushrooms
    DXM
    Hash
    Weed
    Speed (only a little, and not the meth kind)
    Salvia
    Alcohol
    Dagga
    Scullcap
    Sage
    Cloves (only a flavor)
    Tobacco
    Caffeine
    Ephedrine
    Kava-Kava
    Valerian
    DPT
    Foxy Methoxy

P.S. Tobacco is easy to quit if you smoke about 1 a day, or one a week (like me).

4. dacre4

dacre4 Member

aright these are the drugs i have done in order from favorite to least favorite:

1.Marijuana-my favorite it always gives me a smile
    2.Caffeine-this drug is always there for me and i never run out
    3.Salvia-I have enormous respect for this one as it holds the key to the universe. (i havent really done any other psychedelic besides dxm)
    4.Alcohol-Although when i was younger i had abused this, and i do have regrets, i wish i had been more responsible but then i learned from my mistakes and now i am a moderate drinker and i dont drink as much at a time like i used to because youll know why after you get the feeling of drinking too much its like the worst feeling ever. But i do still have great respect for alchohol.
    5.Vicodin-although i have only had about 6 or 7 pills in my life, i really like the opiate type feeling its good to relax.
    6.DXM- although i have never taken over recommended dosage of nyquil, i do appreciate it and when i cant fall asleep when i need to this always does the trick.
    7.Tobacco- I have been occasionally been using it off and on for the past five years but belive it or not i have never been addicted to it and i never will. I just dont get the cravings for it like most smokers get. I enjoy it every few months because it gives me a good head rush and then for the rest of the day i feel great. But then i wait another few months for the next time.
    8.Benadryl- i like the nyquil feeling better but it is a better sleep aid for me.
    9.acetaminophen- I guess it kinda helps my headaches but not that much. I dont really like this drug.

Drugs i wanna do really bad:
    1.shrooms- im gonna do it soon i hope
    2.DMT- i HAVE to do this in my life

5. bee-unlimited

bee-unlimited Member

ide love to tell you but the list would be long
    but i will say leave the list below alone as this list are the type of drugs most governments want you to take as this list is a list of disempowering drugs, in various ways, the addictive ones will make you always be there on time right ?. nice & predictable. that make humans nice & easy to control.
    mda = long term depression
    speed = rotton teath
    crack = psychotic life style
    heroin = perhaps the most sinister no wonder the poppy is the flower of death !
    methadone = is a natsi invention, & is even more addictive than heroin !
    valium = tomorow never comes, today never was, where did the past ten years go ?
    ketamine = party killer, anti social crystal sharper than glass, how does your nose feel.
    tobacco = the most powerful plant on the planet, is now in every country on earth
    alcahole = is used as a solvent, would you drink dilute petrol too ?. causes violence.
    sugar = the silent addict !, remove sugar from your diet & watch as you lose the plot !
    this is ony a short list !, but i think it reflects upon the substances with a degree of trueth, dont you ?.
    for your own sakes if you must take drugs try to take the none addictive ones that have within them a teaching of laughter & self empowerment & above all love.

6. Peterness

Peterness Member

In brief:

Amphetamines (boo)
    Cocaine (awful)
    LSD (great)
    Mushrooms (great)
    Ketamine (seductively scary...bit crap)
    Mescaline [extract HCL] (great)
    2ci (horrible)
    GBL (overrated, dull and quite crap)
    MDMA (moderation is key! happy days!)
    MDA (See above)
    Codiene (crap)
    Dihydrocodiene (crap)
    Tramadol (crap)
    Morphine (nice.. but ultimately crap due to addiction potential)
    Valium (crap)
    Alcohol (guinness..red wine...nice)
    Tobacco (crap)
    Marijuana (too much apathy but nice from time to time!)

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'm sure there are a few more, but this is all I can think of. The ones with the stars are my favorites.

*marijuana
    *xanax
    *valium
    diclofenac
    *diethylpropion
    flexeril
    effexor
    diphenhydramine
    codiene
    sinicuichi
    yopo seeds
    syrian rue seeds
    morning glory seeds
    cocaine
    *klonopin
    *2c-E
    *psilocybin mushrooms
    amanita muscaria mushrooms
    salvia
    *LSD
    *opium
    *hydrocodone
    *methadone
    trazadone
    *tramadol
    seroquel
    dextromethorphan HBr (DXM)
    ritalin
    nutmeg
    *Ecstasy
    san pedro cactus
    alcohol
    *melatonin
    catnip
    damiana
    methocarlinol
    *adderall
    *oxycodone

8. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

ok a list roughly from favorite to non-favourite.

LSD - absolluty love it, would trade the world for it.

honest dont like any others anymore, but ill list them

marijuana - freaks me out more than lsd.
    pcp- loved it, but lasting dissociation isnt worth it.
    mdma - really paranoid and horribly sketchy comdowns, not worth it for me.
    pma - similar to E but kills... its not that bad,
    ice- i love this alot, but ofcourse i hate it and its the worst.
    ritalin-love it but hate the nervousness it gives for like weeks after cronic use
    poppy seed tea- basically morhpine
    codeine- loved it at one stage
    valium
    dxm- worse drug in the world, constant dissociation for months after use
    nutmeg
    dimenhydrinate-awfull

iv done alot of other shit, just cant remember. but i guess there the main ones.

9. navajas

navajas Member

I forgot to mention Crack and Nitrous Oxide... Anyone here hates uppers? I mean I cant even think about them or see a friend take em infront of me... The comedowns killed me... E is the best high ever but the comedown DAMN!!! Plus it fucks up the whole week... Dont get me started about Cocaine... I mean to me the defination of gettin high is depressing ur nervous system, relaxin, easin ur mind and then falling asleep like a baby...

10. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Weed(Great!)
    Shroooooooms(These go both ways they are either great or horribole, no middle ground here.)
    Whip-its!(Awesome!)
    MDMA(Best high ever! Comedowns have been easy for me so far.)

11. navajas

navajas Member

oh yeah and i forgot to mention absinthe also... nowadays weed gets me paranoid and it doesnt get me high anymore... i miss the good old days when smokin a joint was like goin to heaven... when weed was the herb that bob marley sings about... it doesnt fuck me up anymore... i gotta admit my first joint was the best feeling i ever experienced in my life, and i tried everything... nothing compares to when you first start smokin... i prefer hash much more now... cuz its more of a body buzz, more relaxing and much less mind games... there once was a guy who travelled the whole word and he said that the best 3 things in life are opium from the east, hashish from the middle east and women from the west... lol... btw is crystal meth worth tryin? dont worry i wont get addicted cuz i hate uppers... however i wanna try it just for the sake of it... I tried speed in pills form but i absolutely hated it, worst drug ever... could someone describe to me how meth feels? hows it compared to cocaine? also does anyone else agree that eating opium gives you a much more intense high than smokin it... it takes longer to hit you but it lasts longer... another question, who also thinks that a crack comedown is much weaker than a cocaine comedown? when i smoked crack after the high ended, i really wanted another hit badly but then the craving stopped after 15 minutes and i became relaxed, exhausted and it was easy to sleep... however my cocaine comedown lasts for 2 hours, its impossible for me to sleep, and nothing is worst than a stuffy, burning, wet nose... my final question, who else hates sex on drugs? A joint before havin sex aint bad, but I hate takin anything else when havin sex... even alcohol... when i have sex i like to be completely awake with my body functioning to the fullest... I hated sex on heroin, cocaine and e... all they do is give you a weaker hard on... sex on drugs is sooooo overrated...

12. uplink

uplink Member

@topnotchstoner: melatonin is a great drug... but ummmmmmm doesn't really go along with your other top choices.

@navajas: wtf is LSD "the real thing". If it fits on a blotter, and it doesn't take 3 hours to come up... it's the real thing.

13. TopNotchStoner

I like lucid dreaming.....what can I say. haha

If I like a drug, I like a drug. It doesn't matter if it "goes along" with my other choices.

14. navajas

navajas Member

Whats your point? Theres a difference between taking 1 blotter which fucks you up and takin 4 blotters which give u a mild trip similiar to shrooms... It depends on how much LSD is in the blotter... What I meant is that I tried some STRONG shit... Most of the blotters sold as LSD these days dont do shit... Its a well known fact... LSD these days is nuthin compared to what was available in the 60s... However the blotter I tried is close... I once took 7 grams of shrooms, and the trip I experienced from one blotter of the LSD I tried was much much more intense... bro were here to chill, have fun and learn, no need for the hostile "WTF"... ;)

15. navajas

navajas Member

BTW my favourite dream recipe is melatonin with 5 HTP and kava...

16. TopNotchStoner

Are you saying shrooms can't be an intense trip? You must've had some shrooms that were just straight up shitty or not dried properly, because I have tripped harder on shrooms than I ever have on acid.....and I've tripped pretty fuckin hard on acid.

17. navajas

navajas Member

See exactly you proved my point... I havent tried shitty shrooms... u tried shitty acid... Its a well known fact that acid is much stronger than mushrooms... strongest mind altering substance on the planet is acid... I have intense trips on shrooms, but nothing compared to acid... acid is just a whole different world....

18. TopNotchStoner

Now you say you have intense shroom trips, but earlier you said "a mild trip, similar to shrooms", which implied to me that you have never had an intense shroom trip. Many people prefer shrooms to acid and many people prefer acid to shrooms. I was just inquiring as to whether or not you truly believed people can't have insanely profound trips on shrooms. I have always found shrooms to be deeper than acid, even when the visuals weren't as strong, and that deepness, along with some crazy visuals, is what I look for in a trip and I exploit it to make the trip as powerful as possible.

19. navajas

navajas Member

nearly everyone cant get his hands on good shrooms... theyre eveywhere... but not everyone cant get his hands on good lsd...

20. navajas

navajas Member

its all good bro... when i said mild i meant compared to lsd... personally when i take shrooms the world doesnt change... lots of visuals, disorientation in shape, you see everything around you, but in a bizzare fucked up way... colours mix all together.... however on acid its a whole new different world, the visuals are so clear and sometimes you see stuff that doesnt exist at all... when ur trippin shrooms what you see is there but u see it differently... but ur right i find that shrooms give you a wilder trip... more chaotic, more noisy... on acid its smoother, but its much stronger... i see sound and hear colours... nothing compares to candyflippin though... and the weirdest psychedillic is ketamine... especially when ur in a k hole... u cant move at all, and you feel that you left your body and that ur watchin urself from up above... I also travel through time and watch my whole life infront of me on K...