Drug to reduce panic on molly?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by d1eharddan, Jun 3, 2013.

1. d1eharddan

d1eharddan Member

So I am expecting to get molly from a 90% trustful source but theres always a chance i may get something other than mdma. So I was thinking I wouldn't really need any drugs to come down because its not like lsd or shrooms, and you dont really have bad trips. But just in case, what would be the best drug to make you calmed down. Xanax? Benzos? Clonzepam? Also I would want one of them in case I get like meth or something other than mdma and i have anxiety. So which one would be best to keep on me when I do it?

2. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

you are asking for some drug to work with completly unknown substance? And then when you are high and in panic you want to guess what substance you are on and choose drug for it? good luck

learn how to handle bad trips, you don't need drugs to control them

3. d1eharddan

d1eharddan Member

well at least on mdma which one would be best?

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

MDMA is already calm and incredibly positive. Moreso than any of the stupid-izers you're talking about to "calm down".

If you "abort" trips, you're not learning a fuckin' thing from the drug, and may be actually doing more harm than good, in fact.

5. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

It is rare to have bad trip on MDMA.
    Also, buy MDMA tests to check what you have in your pills.

And this.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Medicating for side effects of another drug is asking for trouble... Same goes for street drugs.

7. d1eharddan

d1eharddan Member

I see as i would have these as a last resort. Also if I do get meth, how should I control it and would it even be worth taking like a xanax

8. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Even if you somehow manage to know it is meth, you won't probably get pure one, but mixed with other stuff. Therefore it is better to wait it off as there are higher chances something will go wrong in additional drug combination.

You seem to be really worried, maybe consider tripping few days later? (if at all)

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Chloroform: it aborts the trip and calms down/reduces panic :D

10. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Heroin should also do the trick.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

These are wise words...

While the MDMA peak is relatively consistent, you may experience a crash on MDMA. I think it's best to accept it as a part of the experience which goes back to RooRshack's quote, however I think some weed could potentially be useful if need be.

If you were to get meth, I don't think you'd need much controlling outside of grinding your teeth (use gum) and being up all night, which I think you'd probably be better just staying up all night, as opposed to introducing other drugs which may do who knows what in interaction.

You could use the funds that would go towards 'safe guard' drugs on investing in a test kit which will make sure you don't get meth.

12. d1eharddan

d1eharddan Member

I have heard people say weed will make it the trip more intense and just increase anxiety while weed will calm you down. I usually get anxiety on come ups on drugs other than weed. So would smoking while waiting for it to kick in affect the high?

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yes it will affect the high, smoke it on the comedown if you smoke it. There may be about 10-15 mins of comeup anxiety (like butterflies) with MDMA but that is quick to pass, quicker than Shrooms or LSD usually and you'll likely get a rush of euphoria and energy come on very soon thereafter. I find weed on the comeup kind of tones down the MDMA peak.

However, on the comedown of MDMA is a different story... Your mind is kind of soft and malleable on the MDMA comedown and I find weed kind of plays on that and provides a more hallucinogenic type affect, but for me it's usually a very relaxed, spacey, headspace. If you're dancing on MDMA a lot as well, weed can help you chill out and unwind a bit at the end of the evening.

14. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

[​IMG]

:2thumbsup:

15. Propranolol could help. It has anti-anxiety effects and is non-addictive.