drug tests

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by iamtheeggman, Jan 24, 2009.

1. iamtheeggman

iamtheeggman Member

is there any cheap way to beat a drug test other than dilution? i could go buy the masking agents but that gets pricey so i need a cheap or free way to beat them. its a home test but the last time i tried to dilute it i poured a whole fuckin cup of water in the piss and i still failed.

peace

2. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I'm gonna let you in a little secret I learned back in my Nark days.

Jump up and down on your left foot, rub your stomach and pat your head while singing Old Grey Mare.

3. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

^ OMFG, i thought everyone knew that ... =o

4. nickers224

nickers224 Member

drink about 3 or 4 bottles of water about an hour before and go piss like 3 times (after you drink the water) im assuming no one will be suspicious of the clear piss as last time you dumped water into it

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Vinegar and water, a guy I used to know did it and past. It works cause you’re pissing out the vinegar and water

6. iamtheeggman

iamtheeggman Member

the problem is that they all random. my dad usually just wakes me up and makes me piss. so will it work if i just drink more water everyday than usual?

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I think, but I am not sure.

8. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Just tell him you smoke and that his drug tests aren't going to change that. Don't go into all the shit about how it isn't dangerous and stuff because that will just fuel his anger because you can't change a fathers point of view.

If your gonna go into all this trouble trying to cheat the drug test you might as well just get it over with and tell him instead of constantly living your life in fear.

9. DcloudRnineO

DcloudRnineO Member

i suggest pissing in his eyes so he cant see you cheat on your piss test.

10. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Piss in a bottle when you are clean and use that for the tests.

Drinking more water than normal won't help you, if you are smoking regularly... Lol...

11. twang

twang on the run

that's to get rid of hiccups.

my dad does the same shit. wakes me up with tests.if you're gonna drink a lot of water to dilute it you can always take vitamin B and it'll make your piss darker so there's no suspicion of trying to dilute it.. keep eating asparagus too and fill the cup to the tip top so you're dad has to deal with some annoying piss that will prolly spill..

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

this kid is smart

13. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Either that or he has understanding parents ;)

14. A593

A593 Member

This is your answer:
    Put a few drops of bleach in the cup after you pee.

A while back, I searched relentlessly through these forums to find a TRUE way, that wasn't bullshit posted like, "I heard from a friend of a friend".
    I was positive this method would work, and when one of my firends was in a panic, he asked me if I knew, and I told him to do so. He passed the very next day after smoking (home drug test) and he had been smoking all week prior.

The most sleek way to do this, is to empty out a Visine bottle or something like it, and then fill it with bleach, and just always keep the little thing on your person, so when you get a surprise drug test, you can simply pull it out of your pocket, and its impssible to notice from behind what you're doing.

15. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

random... you'll never beat it

if they do it on a certain day and always that day you can... say friday morning ... watch up 4 hours early and drink as much water and take some vitamins.

truth is you need to talk, like the other person says. Fess up and shoulder up to it

16. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

Some food for thought... it might not be that your folks are trying to run your life. Most of the time it's just out of concern.

But look at it this way, if you get busted and stuck in some rehab type program to avoid going to jail. Guess who gets stuck with paying for meetings, couselors etc., guess who has to pay a inflated price for pee tests. Guess who has to pay processing fees for all the bs generated paperwork.

If they know you might be dirty, they may just cover your ass

but then again if they are rednecks... well you're kind of screwed

17. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Thanks man.
    Yeah, my dad has smoked pot since he was like my age so when he found out I smoked he was kind of happy because he didn't want me to grow up thinking pot smokers are low lives. My mom has smoked it before but my dad said that one time he got some really good weed of my uncle then smoked it with my mom and she got too high and now she doesnt like smoking weed anymore, she doesnt care if I or my dad smoke it, she just doesnt want to smoke it lol.

18. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Yup. No problem. :)

Yeah. That's kinda what I want to say. If you don't already know, I don't smoke (though I have great respect for those who do), but if I did, and my parents gave me crap, I'd probably give them a joint or something, and just be like. "Alright. I understand if you want to judge me on this. But I will not allow it until you try it for yourself. Judge me from what you yourself have learned, not what you've seen on t.v. or read in a magazine."

Of course, they're two extremely close-minded people, so there's definitely no chance that'll work. Thinking of them being high is actually pretty hilarious :D

19. iamtheeggman

iamtheeggman Member

how does that work? and wouldn't it make your piss white?

and captain cannabis man, there is no way my parents would go for that, my dad already said he would call the cops if he found any shit in my room, and my mom is almost as bad

20. does2

does2 Member

WTF, brah?

This is the second thread I have seen you giving way our secret!

Keep it under your hat, broski.