Drug Tested I need a clear answer here

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Cman859, May 30, 2006.

1. Cman859

Cman859 Member

Okay, I've been reading from many sources how to get un-fucked for a drug test, but does anyone have anything that ACTUALLY works? Here is my situation: I am being tested sometime between now and June 20th, and I smoked for about 10 days straight (before that I was kind of on a break), but I have been clean for about 4 days.
    I read that THC sticks to fat cells, so I have been lifting regularly, but is there any solid solution that can help me out?
    I am open to any suggestions so long as you are 100% sure that it works.
    Thank you
    -CVC

2. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Take cranberry capsuls, drink lots of water, take vitamins, and go out and run or walk everyday. DO NOT SMOKE ANOTHER HIT, and don't be aroudn people who are smoking. You might be ok.

Also, GNC sells vitamin drinks and system cleaners, not made for piss tests but, do help alittle.

3. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169086

^^look at my first post in this thread. as long as you can see that ur piss is clear like water right b4 u take teh vitamin, you will have the greatest chance of not testing positive. remember water and cranberry juice for days before ur test DOES NOTHING. exercise however can help but NOT ON THE DAY OF THE TEST.