Drug test today :(

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Unufalready, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Unufalready

Unufalready Member

7 days ago I get a call from my uncle saying he can get me a decent job, go apply. I am so god damn nervous cuz I don't think I'm going to pass the required drug test (forklift operator), and this job would help me out a lot, almost triple my income from my current crappy job.

I smoked 8 days ago, a blunt, and 5 days before that, finishing off a dub. I haven't smoked regularly for months. I've been taking niacin for a week and attempting to keep my piss clear. I also heard about this "two pills the final day" thing I figured I'd try.

Any last minute words of advice? :/

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah..apologize to your uncle for embarrassing him

3. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

Lol, brutal...:2thumbsup:

OP, don't sweat it, those tests show false positives all the time, just stick to yer guns until you pass.

Good luck

4. Unufalready

Unufalready Member

lol srs

That's some decent advice I never even thought of lol. It's worth a shot anywho

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

so...did you pass?..and thank him with a 24 case of beer for getting you hired

or did you apologize...