!!!!Drug Test Soon!!!!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by welcome111, Feb 17, 2009.

1. welcome111

welcome111 Member

Hey,

I posted earlier about drug testing, but it never happened, so now I have no idea when I am going to get tested, but its going to be soon.

The last time I smoked was about 6 days ago.

Do you guys think i'll be pissing clean now?

If not, how many more days until I piss clean?

(And, I know that it was stupid for me to smoke when I knew I would get tested. And, I also plan on getting those home drug tests, but I would really appreciate your opinion on those two above questions)

Thanks

2. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

You should be safe. Just keep drinking a lot of water, and if you find out what day you're going to do it, try not to eat, if you want to be extra cautious. The reason for this being that the food will provide fat for the chemicals to stay in. When you don't have this fat in your body, they'll wash out faster.

3. welcome111

welcome111 Member

thanks for the quick reply...what do you guys think of the blood test?...do you guys think I am clean?...if not, how many more days?

4. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

I'm having the same problem, although if the last time you smoked was 6 days ago and it wasn't that much you should be fine. As I was told, drink water, EXPECIALLY on the day of the piss test. Just drink a lot that day, all my searching leads to that. Drink a couple gallons of water before the test and piss a lot.

5. welcome111

welcome111 Member

I am not exactly a frequent smoker. The last time I smoked was about 6 days ago. And before that that I smoked like twice a week. So, do you guys think that I will pass a piss test? Do you guys think i'll pass a saliva test? Do you guys think i'll pass a blood test? If not, how long till I pass each test?

Any opinion would be appreciated, I am just really worried.

Thanks.

6. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

welcome... is it pre-employment? court ordered?

7. welcome111

welcome111 Member

its for employment

8. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Uhh. A blood test? Maybe not. Urine, very good chance that you will, especially if you keep drinking water and everything like that.

9. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

follow MrDot's thread

if you go with that you should be okay.. if you are being honest in the amount you have been smoking

10. welcome111

welcome111 Member

i read that blood tests have detection period of 72 hours, but I guess thats wrong...whats the detection period for blood and whats the detection period for urine for a user like me?

"the last time I smoked was about 6 days ago. And before that that I smoked like twice a week."

11. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

12. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

i doubt you will get a blood test unless you're applying to be a astronaut or something :D

13. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

A blood test you definitely wouldn't be clean for, but piss test yes. as long as six days ago, before you smoked you were clean, lets say three weeks ago, you smoke five days in a row, in that case, you wouldn't be clean. And I wouldn't expect a blood tests, their very expensive. If its for probation or a job itl be piss. I've taken MANY drug tests, and the only time i took a blood one was at an inpatient rehab. I also did an outpatient rehab like three years ago and they didn't do blood tests, however their piss tests were anoyingly acurate.