drug test shrooms

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by purcolekraze, Jun 1, 2004.

1. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

Do shrooms show up in a drug test? How long do htey stay in your system?

2. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Psilocin/Psilocybin are not tested for on any standard drug test.

If there is specific reason to suspect their use (a probation test on a convicted shroomer, for example), they COULD be tested for, but these are specialized, expensive tests.

The active ingredients in mushrooms should clear the body within a few days.

3. the zen-man puck

the zen-man puck Member

shrooms stay in your system for like 3 days, thats why its best to do it on a friday night then on monday mouring then shrooms are out of your system.

4. daturastolemysoul

daturastolemysoul Member

it costs like $300 to test for them so no one does it
    SO YOU CAN TRIP TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!

5. wildcat

wildcat Member

anybody got any good activities to do on shrooms? good movies? anything fun to do on shrooms, let me know.

6. the zen-man puck

the zen-man puck Member

sometimes when I do shrooms, I put on some music and I turn my liquid light projector, and just have a great trip

7. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

I'm lookingt around for some shrooms. hopefully someone at work can help me out. I wanna try them soo bad. I'm hopefully going to get them tomorrow. That's the only day off of work I have this week and I aslo have a get away place.

8. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

shrooms and screens dont go well...hell acid and screens don't go well. i find when tripping staying away from teh comp, t.v. video games and movies is the best thing to do. if you want to be mindlessly entertained watch t.v....if you want to trip...go out and trip.

9. brokenwingz425

brokenwingz425 Member

I watched a movie n shrooms and I didn't feel anyhting, no trip, no fun, it sucked

10. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

Usually when I trip I talk with friends and walk outside, listen to music, among other things. But one time when I was tripping I just started to play James Bond: Everything or Nothing for xbox and I couldn't turn away. It was the most fun I've ever had with a video game. I was absorbed into the game. I WAS James Bond, and it was fantastic.

11. ssjwizard

ssjwizard Member

shrooms are a two way high, watching movies and playing games are more engrosing your more emotionaly adept and so on it can be great. if you want to trip balls go sit outside in the dark floating on water around some trees under the moonlight someplace silent(like a secluded lake in the camping off season on an inflatable boat). and of course as with just about any drug in any situation sex is amazing.
    as far as movie sugestions i recently viewed bullet proof monk while on a moderate dose of shrooms i have to say the movie was much less impressive the next day substance free ;p

----edit----
    oh and one last note smoking cannabis enhances visual halucinations if your into that kind of thing.

12. stoner's Pot

stoner's Pot Member

There usually not tested in a home test kit, but in organized hairtests!

13. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

I was hoping I'd be able to try that stuff at the gathering. And even if my dad does make me get a drug test he won't know :D Muahahahaha

14. the blue skittle

the blue skittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

when im on shrooms i spend atleast an hour staring at the messages on my ceiling then i got play guitar then after that i go where the fungus takes me. i played halo and madden once and got freaked out. but take it from me i get drug tested every two weeks (friday is my last one from 3 months thank god!!!!!) and once i was still kinda trippin the next morning when i had to be at the court house to piss. and well im not in jail so u do the math.

15. highflyer

highflyer Member

I was told I will be tested for cid along w/ my standard testing you think they're gonna do booms to?(its court ordered for posession cid n bud)