Drug Test coming up-- need advice!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by CaliPurple, Jan 26, 2012.

1. CaliPurple

CaliPurple Guest

Hi everyone!
    So basically I have been hired as a cashier at a store that is part of big corporation (if that makes a difference to the type of test they give?) and I've been doing some research but I can't decide what the best way to pass the drug test would be. I am a female, 5'4 and weigh around 110, with a pretty fast metabolism. I smoke on average probably 5-6 out of the 7 days of the week. I have 3 options:

1) Fake urine. My questions about this are: does it really work? What brands work? and is there any advice on what to do or not to do if I use this?

2) Detox formulas. Do these really work? My cousin tried it and he still failed his drug test. If they do work, what brand? Does it hurt? And any other advice on this.

3) Stop smoking! I could tell them that I have to go out of town for a few weeks, but I feel this is kind of risky since I just got hired and don't want to lose the job. If I tried this, about how long do you think it would take? When my Ex was getting a job, I quit with him and it took over a month for him to pass a take-home test!

Soo any advice on which of these options to use and just advice in general would be GREATLY appreciated! :)

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

When is the test and how long ago was the last time you smoked? You really should have stopped smoking if you were in the process of looking for a job.
    If you do the fake piss thing dont buy some synthetic shit just get one of your sober friends to piss into something for you and hide it in your pants. Like one of those little travel shampoo bottles or something. Im not sure about the detox stuff ive never tried it.
    I know its hard to stop smokin that cali bud ;) i live here to

3. CaliPurple

CaliPurple Guest

They haven't told me when the test is. But I am still thinking of possibly just saying I have to go out of town for a while. Last time I smoked was 2 days ago, when I found out I needed to take the test. I know I should have stopped smoking but my dumb ass didn't even think about drug tests, since I've never had to for any of the other places I've worked. I also mostly applied to like smaller businesses that wouldn't test, but got hired at some evil corporation that wants my pee! lol. and yes, we do have the best bud around!

4. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

First off "Cali bud is shit compared to that BC BUD"

Well I wouldnt get fake urine cause its hard to sneak.

But heres what I did to past my tests when I was on probation:

1.) Setup Daily routine of exersizes
    2.) Buy bottles of Niacin
    3.) Stop smoking or whatever you get high on!
    4.) Limit the amount of food you intake
    5.) Drink around a gallon and a half of water each day

READ DETAILS
    Details:
    Step one - The daily routine should be within your limits and very thorough, be sure to include jogging as a primary exercise.
    Step two - Niacin is a supplement that literally boils your blood, it cleans nutrients and unwanted chemicals in your fat (which is where the THC Hides)
    Step three - DONT DO DRUGS KIDS!
    Step four - lowering the amount of food you eat will start making your body eat away at your weight. I.E. your fat, so once again the THC will be eradicated through Body torture
    Step five - Drinking high amounts of water will push chemicals out of your system through urination, doing this as many times as possible will ensure safety from drug tests.

Notes:
    Niacin is deadly in large amounts, but I really wouldnt worry about that, you would have to take like 1000MG of it to actually consider being worried. You should take enough to where your skin turns red and you burn and itch, thats your blood boiling the chemicals :)

If this works and I am sure it will, don't assume its safe to do drugs because u know how to pass the tests. Passing tests require you to practically be self destructive in order to pass. And I would stop every other month in case of random drug tests.

Drug test in a day method :

Drink about 2 gallons of water and stay up all night, you should piss about 7-12 times before the test. Then you will pass. BUT TAKE NOTE, this is not a guarantee pass nor is it safe at all. A little over 2 gallons of water can kill you.

Goodluck!

5. r0llinstoned

If you tell them you have to go out of town they might just say fuck you and not have you work there.
    Did they say forsure you have to take a test? I know when i got hired at a big retail chain store they only tested like every fourth person who got hired. So it was random.
    So either sneak some clean piss in or do what that guy above me said lol

6. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Im not some guy :( My name is Aesthetic :(

7. r0llinstoned

and ur bc schwag dirt weed is fucken rubbish

8. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Hmm

I almost whent on a rant about your weed, but I remembered.....

I AM RICH BITCH!

9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Stop smoking (for now anyway)! From the description you gave of yourself, you have very little to no fat...I'm from the south and I can tell you all about fat - and 5'4" @ 110 is lean, so it isn't like you have a lot of fat for the THC to store in.

Lastly, take fluid pills. This has worked for a number of people I know. Take one in the morning and one in the evening. Within 2 days of not smoking and taking the fluid pills, your body will be "flushed". Also - make certain and drink plenty of water - tho NOT 2 gallons. No more than one gallon (at most). If you knew what kind of test it was, I could tell you an easy way to pass the dip-stick in your pee test; but, since it's a corporation, I'd bet they send that piss off somewhere. Older people (and people on very many prescribed drugs) usually have lots of fluid pills. Tell them you are having a problem urinating enough. For all I know, you might even be able to get fluid pills at a pharmacy out there.

Luck to ya'.

10. CaliPurple

CaliPurple Guest

OK thanks. Do they have Niacin and Fluid pills at smoke shops? no health insurance so I can't go to a doctor for it. Also, that doesn't sound very healthy... at all... I'm thinking maybe I should just use fake pee and not put my body through all that? But I mean if it's safe I guess I could, it just sounds kinda poisonous haha.

11. Delta 9 The Psychonaut

Delta 9 The Psychonaut Member

Remember to drink some Gatorade and eat trail mix or something salty while drinking all that water! it's kinda hard to pass a test if your hooked up to an IV in the ER for electrolyte loss.

12. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Don't take fluid pills. Anything that includes, take this and then drink a bunch of water is just a load of crap. There is nothing that will flush the thc from your system. Aesthetic had the dilution method just about right. The important parts are water and vitamin b, and niacin in the days leading up to it. Honestly, if you have the option of using synthetic urine DO IT!. Seriously, it's %100 guaranteed to pass as long as you don't get caught, and it's very very easy. Don't listen to whoever said not to use synthetic urine. Look up quick fix, it works every time and there is no lab that can detect the fact that it's synthetic. It is chemically identical to human urine. I've used it myself and I can guarantee you that it works for a lab test. Buy some quick fix and go in to the test stoned. You'll be fine. Trust me, I've taken hundreds of drug tests in my life, and I've spent lots and lots of time researching them. I would use quick fix except that the tests I take now are observed, but no corporation is going to require an observed drug test for a cashier job, so use the easy pass. There is no valid argument for using any other method.

Edit: If for some reason you feel you must dilute, use this method.
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=397911&f=115

13. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Niacin you can buy at a health food store. The shit they sell at smoke shops fuck you over money wise. But yes fake pee is the most effective way.