~~drug Bust~~

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Feb 6, 2006.

1. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

2. Zassou Kitsuensha

Zassou Kitsuensha Member

Yay you're back! :)
    Most of us here missed ya man! :)

3. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

that sucks alot. welcome back though.

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

5. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Just hope digitaldj doesnt read your post....

but hey I feel for ya man, things will get better, they always do.

6. Radiohead

Radiohead Member

that fucked up

Best of luck.

7. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Man that really is fucked up.

One more persons chances for education are fucked, thanks to the higher education act of 2001.

Im really sorry to hear about that mjphysicist.

8. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

So what? They found .5 grams of weed on you and a pipe and you think your getting expelled? Shit like this happens all the time at my school, it's not the end of the world. You get some probation and maybe a fine but that's about it. Would have been better if you weren't 18 though, I believe juvenile records are private but I don't realy know.

9. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Damn that sucks. It'll get better for you tho cuz god can only shit on you so much. He has shit on you a lot.

10. rydns

rydns Member

i dont go to school
    im homeschooled
    but i dont get high durring school
    wouldnt be good id just stare oof into nothing

11. jimi420

jimi420 Member

thats sooo lame!! the school thinks theyre helping you out my boning you over and messin up your future.. im really sorry man, id be less sorry if you did something stupid to do this (well besides bringin weed to school but i do that all the time) but your friend just printed out a weed leaf, how do they get the right to search you, your car, and your phone for that bogus shit?!

12. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

Welcome back to the forums jared. I'm glad to see your post back is another you fucked up story.

Keep on truckin

13. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

yea dude that shit is crazy it happens though plenty of my friends have been through that but are ok now and dont say your not goign to college now, you might have to try harder but dont think just cause you got busted for a little weed colleges wont want you.

14. ToWaterAndTrees

ToWaterAndTrees Banned

I have a friend who has had numerous weed related problems both in and out of school. Caught with pipes, weed, knives. He is currently attending college with enough financial aide to buy all sorts of cool shit. What's the difference?

And I maintain irongoth is a fucking fruit, is he so blind he can't see your problems are because of the laws, not because of you smoking weed? And then he starts with bullshit about "oh ho that requires something pot burned out of you"

Fuck off irongoth, what the fuck have you done with your life? Why don't you expose everything in your personal life to use to judge and place blame for certain things.

If there were not laws against use of marijuana you would have have gotten in trouble, in fact you would go on just fine. It's the laws fucking things up not the person smoking. It's horrible when the punishment for the crime is worse than the crime itself.

Well what happens if you smoke weed? Maybe get a little lazy when your high, gain a few pounds. What happens if you get caught? Governent sanctioned rape in prison, loss of libery, and possibly life. Yeah real fair.

With all these murderers and rapists getting out of jail in 2-3 years I sure am glad the real criminals (school kids with weed at school) are getting what they deserve.

15. TheSanityAssassin

TheSanityAssassin Member

I assume you meant to type would not have gotten in trouble.

No.
    If pot was legal it would be just like bringing alcohol to school, he'd still be in shit.

And c'mon man, if you're gonna get high at school, going on pot related sites in class isn't the best thing to do. It's just common sense.

16. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

We'll see what we will see. We'll also see if this ever haunts him - like he goes to work for some company, who will ask in his employment application if he's ever been arrested, and for what.

And I maintain you don't have the cojones to have said this to my face. Jared has problems outside of the laws. Substitute alcohol for marijuana, see if it looks any better.

Ahem.

Jared needs alcohol to feel good about himself or to relate to other people. Jared brings alcohol to school and sometimes drinks before class, keeping stashes of alcohol on his person and in his car. Alcohol has caused family tension for Jared but he prefers alcohol to his family.

Does it sound better?

Not really.

Shut up.

Jared admitted himself the only thing that would motivate him to get good grades would be weed. Dope is a KNOWN demotivator, the stereotype of the lazy unwashed stoner exists for a reason.

What have I done? Let's see, attended pre-medical school, graduated a four year degree in three years summa cum laude and gone on to do a college diploma. I've bench pressed over 420lb, deadlifted 540lb and squatted 535lb at 242lb. I can crush 320lb with my right hand. I've shared a stage with Matt Perry, thrown Tom Green out of a mall, and told Alanis Morrissette she was a stuck up (expletive deleted). I've met and worked for royalty, and been part of an official royal portrait (as in, I'm in the picture). I've translated software into Japanese, done critical work on creating an international military network (software for the Canadian Armed Forces), written antiterrorist security software (purely the data handling part, I don't care what they use it for), lived and worked in two continents in four countries, sired two wonderful kids and met a wonderful woman who I married. I arrived in the USA broke and destitute and now have a comfortable net worth, including a Harley Davidson I'm restoring.

I'm fluent in two languages, have a halting command of two others. I can draw, oil paint, airbrush, and have trained in Kung Fu with Eric Clapton's former bodyguard.

And, I've not yet hit 35.

My stoner college roomate is homeless in Vancouver.

Oh really? Schools will expel you these days for bringing in TYLENOL.

Fair or not, it happens.

Be that as it may, look at it from a cop's point of view, that'll help (no I'm not a cop, I loathe them). What would he rather do, take down an armed gunman or shake down a 92lb kid for a couple of joints? Shit, I was almost ticketed for jaywalking fifty feet away from an open air heroin market. Told the cop his priorities were in order. But what do you do? Stand there arguing about how unfair all this is? That'll get you real far.

17. TheMagicalMushy

TheMagicalMushy Senior Member

haha. Jared this, jared that. How about we all shut the fuck up. If its come down to the point that youre calling people by name on a hippy forum, its a pretty good idea to stop typing and open a window to see that the sunshine, does infact, exist.

Haha its gotten so pathetic were now saying how much we can bench. And we all honestly know on the internet that means -200 pounds, since everyone on the internet can lift 500 lbs, ya know? Its only right to make sure that its really only 300.

Note - this is an attack at all not just one. Or more or sell, a cry for more hilarity :(

18. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

You asked me what I accomplished, answer is far more than you.

And yeah, I'm calling him Jared. I happen to feel for the kid and happen to care enough to point out some uncomfortable truths, namely that he isn't cut out to be a crook, and that he's in for some hard times ahead. I don't think he's thought through just how much his addiction is costing him.

19. TheMagicalMushy

TheMagicalMushy Senior Member

and.. OMG ERIC CLAPTONS WORLD RENOUND BODY GUARD MY GOD.

So....
    Not yet 35 year old man
    Good net worth
    Talking on the internet to children
    Argueing on the internet with children
    Knowing them well enough to speak to them by first name
    In the armed forces

haha, all that i can get from this, is that mr iron goth has dedicated so much of his life to being a dork that all he has left to talk to is 13 year olds, hoping one will ask to see his penis on web cam. OR that mr iron goth is full of shit, a dork, and hoping that marijuana physicst, as he calls jared, wants to see his penis on web cam

20. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Yeah, this guy.
    http://www.plumpub.com/sales/kungfu/collbk_WingChun2.htm

And once again, you asked.

Children, adults, single moms, African American teens, older hippies, it's all good. And yeah, arguing with kids. I argue with women, too. And men. I'm pretty much an equal opportunity arguer.

Nope, not in the armed forces, learn to read.

Or it could be that Mr. Iron Goth has seen good friends turn into animals thanks to heroin, has seen people go from honor student to jailbound pariah thanks to an ill-timed search of a car which turned up dope, etc. Mr. Iron Goth also used to be 13 and knows full well how he used to think back then. Mr. Iron Goth also appreciated the adults who told him things that needed to be said when they needed to be said, and took the time and trouble to in fact, yeah, argue with him.

Nobody back then asked to see my genitals on a webcam, nor did I show mine to anyone on a webcam, and frankly, I'm not interested in showing or seeing anything via webcam and take great offense to being called a pedophile for trying to help some kid not fuck his life up.