Dropping Acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by -_-HitMan-_-, Jan 25, 2009.

1. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

So it's quite possible I'll be dropping acid next weekend. I'll only be doing one hit. My only worry is I'll end up doing some retarded shit like getting completely naked and running around or something like that. I'm not sure where I'll be. It is cold outside so I may just stay in my residents. I don't want to be fucked outta my tree either cause I'm in my dorms with a floor of 45 people and that would be BAD. I'll be doing it with like 2 or 3 other people who I have known for about 6 months. One of them I'm close friends with and the others I know at an okay level. You guys think I'll be good to go?

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You only do that stuff on acid if you want to do it deep down when you're sober. Ditto for killing yourself via sudden high altitude window exit.

So if you just wanna have a great time and party/chill, that's what will happen.

Have a blast :)

3. Desos

Desos Senior Member

youll be fine, one hit won't be too much.

you ought to have a lax place to be able to fall back to though.

4. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

I figure if I need to I'll peace back to my room and stay there. And I figured one hit I'd be able to keep it under control. I've done E and Mush and smoked tons of pot. I think I'll be okay, I just want to make sure. And I heard it comes in waves. Like I'll hallucinate, then I won't, then I will again. How would you guys describe an acid trip?

5. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

1 hit probably won't have too much effect.
    One hit just gave me some kaleidoscope visions.

6. blakedipp

blakedipp Member

I did 3 the first time.
    I didnt do anything stupid.
    I wanted to go ride my bike, but never got around to it...
    you will just be in awe at most things you see.
    I could not talk to any body in person because I could not construct a normal sentence.
    If your going to be around people you dont know, then dont do it.

7. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

aw man go all out IMO. your first acid experience will be so memorable. my first time i think i ate either 3 of 5 not really sure, all i know is it was EPIC!!! and trippin in dorms is perfectly straight. i go up to visit my friends all the time at school and we always get faced and run around. no1 really gives a shit its college! have fun!

8. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

It's not that I don't know them, it's that I don't know them super well. They're like old returners from my floor and they come around on weekends like once a month. But w/e, I'm pretty pumped, I think I'll be able to handle it.

9. blakedipp

blakedipp Member

just hang close with the people your dropping with.
    and it wont be as bad.

10. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

you sir, just made my day :D

seriously though, while the effects arnt really comparable to shrooms, they share similarities.

If you could avoid the urge to do naked-hippie-romps on mushrooms, LSD shouldnt pose any more difficulty. In fact, it may be even less likely.

I agree that you may want to consider 2 hits. its been about 7 months since my first/only use, and I can still remember it greatly and how wonderful the experience was. It was only 1 hit (plus 1 bunk), and I remember being perfectly content where I was, yet wishing i had more.

11. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

Oh and is tripping by yourself a bad idea for your first time? Even if it is just one hit?

12. ad10

ad10 Member

nah heaps of people do it, but most people prefer to trip with other people. It's usually a lot more fun with other people.

13. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

it might be a good idea to work something out where the trippers have a room to go to if being around too many people doesn't work, and you'll all be hanging out until you stop tripping.

having to spend time alone on your first trip might get uncomfortable if you want to be with people. it wouldn't necessarily be bad, people have tripped alone their first time and have had amazing trips, but i'd try not to get myself in a situation where friends would be inaccessible.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

be with someone you would want at your deathbed

15. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

I had my first/only trip on my own. spent most of the time watching pink floyd and tv.

16. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

while i'm reading this thread i might as well ask a few questions

for a first acid trip, is it a bad idea to trip with a VERY good friend (also a first-timer) with the accompaniment of one of their sober buddies? it would be the first time meeting said sober buddy.

also... the one and only time i've tripped on shrooms i got a very very familiar feeling, even though i know in reality i've never felt it before. i was so comfortable on shrooms that it felt like the trip had been happening all my life. does LSD give you this same feeling of familiarity?

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

familitarity: yes, you feel like you've come home, like FINALLY you are SOBER, and up till now has been the trip.

social situation: it might get weird because you're so close with your very good friend and will want to share things with him/her but that new person will be there. depends on how quickly you can be comfortable with someone and how well youll get on with this person.

18. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

the most important thing is to be around people you like and trust

19. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

I've tripped a lot in the past and i always prefer to be by myself. But I'm that way without tripping.

20. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

this forum trips on the specifics of a trip setting more than anything else....:beatdeadhorse5: theres so much more to trip on. come on now...what about the aliens? lol