Driving

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by broony, Apr 30, 2007.

1. broony

broony Banned

I dont know what it is about driving. When i smoke with myself or friends shit always happanes on the road. Everytime iv been polled over by a cop weed has been under my seat. The other night as soon as i put down the pipe on the freeway a piece of shit jetta pulls up to race. We had the express lanes haha no chance. Other time we finish the blunt in traffic on the freeway. Cop goes by with lights on so we follow and beat traffic. We smoke someone gets in accident infront of us. Something always happens. My friend who was with me when the jetta wanted to race, i brought up the subject and he agreed with me. Everytime we on the road haha.

dont know what it is

fuck i love weed

2. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Man me and my buddy were driving around clam-baking in my car the other day, and what-do-ya-fuckin-know, there was a police roadblock right ahead of us. They were only checking for registration and bald tires, but as soon as I would have rolled down the window they would have got a nice big whiff of reefer, and our asses would be in jail.

Luckily there was an auto-collision shop right before the roadblock, so we pulled in there, and realized the one cop was pointing at us (he probably knew we were trying to ditch the roadblock), and so we all get out of the car and go in the shop. I make some bullshit busy-talk with the owner for about 5 mins, then we just left.

For me, it seems whenever Im driving around getting high, there is some insanely close encounter with either police, death, fights, etc etc. It makes for a fun story afterwards though.

3. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Getting high and driving is fucking stupid.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

^^^maybe but its all subjective. most of the time when i would smoke i wouldnt really get high, just stoned. every time i drove, i smoked... and i was a pizza delivery man. i would drive 30 times a day.

5. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

I agree. Traffic has to go 10 miles under the speed limit here because of all the fucked up people on the road. And man are they annoying...driving as slow as grandma but never stopping at stop signs or using blinkers...AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I'm on the road I just wanna drive dammit, not babysit stoners.

6. Bubbling Chills

Bubbling Chills Member

what is the difference?

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

a mental high, and a body high.

8. broony

broony Banned

It seems 90% of the time im the driver out of my friends. I do just fine when im ripped as hell.

9. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

your an idiot driver and you give the cop a reason, thats why it's happening so "random"

people like you dont deserve to have liscenses

10. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

And all those bitches who say that they're "better drivers when they're high"... HOW DO YOU KNOW? You're fucking STONED! You don't know anything.

11. broony

broony Banned

Fuck both of you for all i care. You dont know shit about me.

12. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

Well, from the sound of your origional post, it sounds like you are an immature, wreckless driver, who has little regard for personal safety, nor the safety of other motorists on the road

wtf is the point of speeding? especially when high?

I had a car capable of Killing Vipers, yet i RARELY broke the speed limit

you know why?

cause there's no fuckin reason, and i'm not a moron, im a car enthusiast, and i dont have to "know about you" to tell that you are the kind of person who makes my insurance rates go up.

13. broony

broony Banned

You act like you know my life story. Calling me immature, wreckless driver are ignorant comments. Little regard for personal safety? Where you get this shit? I dont who you think you are with commets like these. Like i said above you dont know shit about me. "You had a car" Damn thats convincing coming from your first post. You say you RARELY broke the speed limit. What does that mean, you automatically assume i do it on a constant basis? How would you know that i make insurance rates for up? I have been pulled over yes, most people have. Have i got tickets? Yeah i have got one. It was $65, and didnt effect my insurance at all. My immaturity i guess is saving my ass. My grammer is bad and i might not be the best at explaining myself. I must say though the shit you write is pathetic.

You can comment this however you want. I promise you i just wont give a shit.

14. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

it sounds to me like you do give a shit cause your getting all pissy

15. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Common guys, can't we all just be friends?

16. young_deadhead

nope

17. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

\
    Didnt you film yourself speeding and get a ticket for it?

18. young_deadhead

i think it was his friend that got the ticket

19. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

the only problem i have driving stoned is not paying enough attention to shit. like..i would feel like im paying TOO much attention and wont keep my eyes off the road and all of a sudden im turning in front of cars nearly committing suicide...

20. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

Don't drive under the influence of anything. End of story no way around it. I hope all you fuckers get pulled over and get your licenses suspended.

I smoke in my friends Jeep all the time, but that's when it's parked. Then we go inside wherever we are. Usually work.