Driving naked

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Deleted member 320456, Jun 9, 2021.

1. I'm new to daytime nudism, and still creating new adventures. Last weekend I had some errands in a town 10 miles away. After my last stop I choose a back way through the country side route home. I pulled over and pulled my pants down to my ankles, and pulled my tee shirt up to my pits. Opened the windows and sunroof and hit the gas. I felt so good and free I wish it could have been a 50 mile trip! I told my wife next time she's coming with me to at least get a breeze on her pussy :)

Alice in SC, FredBrice, Joe90 and 6 others like this.
  2. passygalore

passygalore Members

"Creating new adventures"--well said. Be alert for high-up truck drivers--or just wait for their air horns.

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I also enjoy early morning nude driving. I will go to the store and then drive home nude with the windows open a bit. Only a short trip but feels good.

4. Do you take it all off, or leave a bit on just in case?

5. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I’d love to! Only I hehe... can’t drive...

6. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I strip completely nude but can slip on shorts quick if needed.

Joe90 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Have you ever been a nude passenger in a car? The other day I saw a topless young woman driving. I have been a nude passenger a few times also.

Joe90 likes this.
  8. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I guess there was an old tread about this topic already, but anyway:

I did nude car rides sometimes, both as driver and as co-driver. Usually during holiday trips when weather and mood were nice. I own an old VW camper van, it’s not so very obvious what you wear or wear not. And anyway, a mobile home legally counts as home, so it has the same legal protection by the basic right “inviolability of the home” like your apartment or house. So no one may tell you what to wear inside.

Recently I drove home nude after a visiting my parents, as my light summer dress I was wearing solely got drenched by a heavy rain pour while I ran to the car. So better I put it off than to drive home in the wet cloth. Tuned on heater and music and off it went.

9. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Well I uh.... *blushes*

10. passygalore

passygalore Members

I do some nude driving from time to time, but also like to exit the car nude on remote, empty highways, where I can see a long way down the road in both directions--maybe to use a litter barrel, take a leak, or just take a break from driving.

When I do this on side roads, then I'm less vigilant and less restrictive.

Basically, I'm always trying to get more nudity in my life without being seen.

Joe90, Joshua Van and bill697cu like this.
  11. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I just drove home nude from the store. Quiet sunny morning with little traffic on the road. I had the windows down half way and the all over breeze felt great.

12. I’ve also discovered that even if it’s not practical to drive naked, just undoing the belt and zipper to loosen the trousers is so much more comfortable.

13. passygalore

passygalore Members

When I'm driving nude, the situation can change rapidly, so I keep something handy to quickly cover my parts.

I was seen once, evidently, by a trucker--he sat on his air horn. Another time I was crossing an intersection and the street on the right was very steep, with a possible line-of-sight into my car. A descending car evidently saw me based on the honking. Still, terrific eye-sight!

Another time, I was mooned by two girls out of their rear window right after they passed me--their luscious bare bottoms pressed firmly against the glass. That made my day, week, month, and year!

Joe90, bill697cu and Joshua Van like this.
  14. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Very occasional naked driver. Probably less than 10 times total. What I’ve found is that I have to be completing some other naturist activity and am just not yet ready to put on clothes to partake in this fun activity. Can’t think of any time where I got in the car fully clothed and then went full nude while driving to a destination.

Joe90 likes this.
  15. passygalore

passygalore Members

Pretty much describes my approach, also. Of course, much of my driving (trips to lakes, rivers, forests, deserts) is associated with naturist activity. I wouldn't drive to stores or doctor appointments in the nude unless common nudity became legalized.

Granite69 likes this.
  16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I quite often run errands in the buff if I will not make contact with textiles. If I do have the occasion to I have a wrap around kilt I place over my lap until the business is complete and I'm on my way. If I have to exit the vehicle I fasten the kilt around me and forge ahead. Once clear of textiles the kilt is removed. Never had so much as a honk while out and about.

Joe90 and Joshua Van like this.
  17. passygalore

passygalore Members

I don't use a kilt, but I have an old tan-colored washcloth that I can quickly use as a groin cover--but not around town, just when I'm "on the road."

I remember seeing a flip-down kilt advertised for naturist hiking. When textiles approached, you quickly flipped-down for coverage.

Joe90 and Joshua Van like this.
  18. NudistGirl96

NudistGirl96 Newbie

If I'm just going to my parents' house, I'll drive naked. It's just a 5 minute drive and I don't see any sense in grabbing anything to put on for that.

19. I had long drive home today and pulled my pants down for most of the way. Part nude is better than full textile.

Joe90 likes this.
  20. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy short nude driving trips. Once I got brave and drove nude on highway from local hardware store that was a 20 minute drive. I stripped in parking lot and then drove home with windows in car partially down. The air feels nice all over.

Joe90, Granite69 and (deleted member) like this.