drinking every day

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by MeatWagon499, Apr 8, 2007.

1. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

anyone else drink every day.. like 3-8 beers? how long u think i can do this until my body says fuck you?

2. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

No, I've only done that for about a week and by the end of the week I never wanted to dirnk again.

I love to drink now though. : )

3. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

im on like.. week 3 lol and i love drinking

4. sandpedlar

sandpedlar Member

You can go on for years doing that.

5. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

yeah i drink every day. i've calmed down now, but a few months ago i was putting down AT LEAST a fifth a day. when you drink like that you quit eating. i lost weight like i was on speed.

6. tripoli

tripoli Member

Really hard to say. I've known people who do that, and one of my buds around town drinks a few beers every day. It doesn't seem to hurt him too badly. Everybody has a different tolerance. I think drinking the hard stuff every day is harder on you than beer. I'm kind of a binge drinker myself - once a week, or once every couple weeks, then I'm worthless for about two days afterwards.

Kind of watch for signs: bloated belly, puffy face, abnormal bowl movements.

Take care.

7. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Drinking beer is bad and will hurt your liver if you drink it every day for years but it is not even a close to as bad as drinking liquor daily. Drinking Liquor every day will just is like putting you liver in a blender ! The damage a daily beer drinker does over 25 to 30 years to his liver a daily Liquor drinker will do the same damage in in 3 to 5 years.

8. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

Thank God I don't see the draw of alcohol.

My only day-to-day weakness is caffeine, which usually means 2 cans of coke a day, but sometimes (especially when I have a lot of work to do) I'll substitute 2 (500ml) cans of energy drink :)

Lucky for me I'm too lazy to ever make coffee - this is probably a good thing :p

9. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

pot belly for sure.
    alchole is alchole the liver is metabalising the same shit no matter what form you drink it in.
    my gradfather only ever drank 2-3 beers a day and when he was like 40 he got fuckin some shit from it and now has to take enzymes and cant ever drink. so iv heard.

10. darkain

darkain Member

Its going to do long term damage, but as long as you're responsible, and show up to work on time you're good.

11. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Pot belly is really nasty. it's all hard and bulbous and just really icky. It takes a really, really long time to get that though, and it only comes from beer, not hard liquor. I highly prefer hard liquor to beer. Personally I find beer to be disgusting. I don't understand how people drink it. I could compare Guinness to almost as bad as drinking DXM extraction. To each their own though. Maybe I'll acquire a taste for it someday. I prefer to mix rum or vodka with things to get drunk. Yay alcohol!

I'm glad I'm not drawn to alcohol either. Although I have a stroooooong feeling that once I hit 21 and am able to get it freely and whenever I want, I will be drinking a lot more.

12. tripoli

tripoli Member

You might. I guess it kind of works that way.

When I look back on all the money that I blew on booze, though, I get a little depressed.

But I had some good times, so...can't complain too much.

There was a time in the 80's when I could go out on a Friday night with $20 in my pocket and come home after a night with some dollars in change.

Those days are long gone.

13. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

14. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

arhahaha, 21 are you kidding.
    man its great to live in australia. i could buy alchole and ciggarets when i was like 15-16

15. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

i doubt drinking every day for 3 weeks is going to do ALOT of damage, i mean, its not exactly good for you, but if you start feeling different or just shitty feeling after awhile id say you should calm it down on the drinking. for me i usually go on binges, its pretty hard for me to obtain alcohol so when i can get some, i get alot. usually when im in NY is when i drink the most, i love being drunk tho, pot + beer = perfect combo, exept when your really drunk THEN smoke a bowl and the room starts spinning, no good.

16. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

3-8 beers a day isnt anything

17. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

18. Geneity

I fixed it =P

19. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I can tell you right now that you defintaly areent a beer connisuer. Most people that dont really like the taste of actual good beer like corona. Theres somthing about the lime and the painted bottle that also turn people on. Corona is a strait up rip-off too it tastes just like any cheap american beer.

20. Geneity

You'd be right. I hear a lot of people praise Guiness, and I was highly disappointed when I tasted it. It was repulsive. I just think its way too strong. I'm not a fan or beer in any sense though. I LOVE wine, but I'm not at all well versed in that either. I'm decently versed in vodka and rum though.