Drink soda: Soda for death.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by HerbuhLovuh, Aug 29, 2005.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

[​IMG]A COCA-COLA STORY
    Once upon a time (in 2001, to be specific), the Coca-Cola corporation built a bottling plant in a small and remote Indian village in the state of Kerala. In exchange for sucking vast amounts of water out of the local land, the mighty corporation promised to bring the people great wealth. But within a few short months, the village people began to notice their wells were running dry, so they complained to the corporation. Coca-Cola calmed the concerns of the people and attempted to win back their favor by giving them vast amounts of free fertilizer, saying it would grow bountiful crops beyond their wildest dreams. After several years of use, we arrive at the present day when the village people have suddenly discovered the fertilizer is actually the bottling plant's waste sludge and is laden with cadmium, a highly toxic, cancer-causing heavy metal. The village soil and water are now too heavily contaminated to safely occupy human life, so the plant was shut down last week. Moral of the story: Don't drink Coke..........drink Pepsi! Just kidding, Pepsi is actually in the process of being thrown out of India for similar crimes, as well. http://www.organicconsumers.org/BTC/cocacola082405.cfm

Herbal's note: Sound famliar? This goes on in the United States every day for a long time now. Counties pay giant corporations to put a toxic waste called sodium-fluoride into the water supply to dull and stupefy the masses. The clear light reveals that the darkness is thus allowed to get rid of its otherwise very costly to dispose of toxic wastes profitably while the counties get a sheep-like mass of people incapable of speaking up for themselves and against tyranny and injustice.

2. guy

guy Senior Member

yeah over here in australia the government poisons our water supply too. in sydney they take rain water collected in ageless valleys and then poison it with fluorosilicic acid and the like. don't take my word for it its registered as a highly toxic poison (see material safety data sheet). oh by the way they don't know exactly what is a safe dose. but they do know that it screws with your bones. a lifetime of drinking australian water eventually f*cks you inside out. i've stopped drinking the public water supply because i couldn't see the genius of people who are much cleverer than me. i've mentioned this to a number of people that they are poisoning the water supply but they look at me if i'm nuts! oh well i did but try, if people are dumb theres not much you can do but raise your glass to them. sorry to hear about india, i suppose in india its water - in iraq its oil. the best thing you can do is side step the storm.

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Yea once I sat my parents down and began educating them about toxic drinking water and my ste-dad got up and poored himself a glass of tap water to drink(maybe he thought the carbon filter fixed it hahaha).
    One genius in hip chatfelt all cocky about his military grade filter and how it filtered fluoride. It is being proven though that fluoride molecules are so tiny distilation will not suffice.

4. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Yes, beware the clever man, lest his cleverness kill you.

I've been against this flouridation of water for some time now, but what can you do? I tell people, but no one listens.

5. guy

guy Senior Member

as far as i'm aware reverse osmosis filters can remove the fluoride product but in doing so removes all the minerals, when you drink the water unless you put the good minerals back into the water you end up leaching your bones away. i rang the water board some time ago - some character in charge of dealing with the publics questions told me he drank the water and it was safe. he tried to baffle me with bullshit. when i read some of the material he recommended, it basically said (after wading through volumes of literature) that "they" had no idea of the safety of the product that was being added to the water. i asked him a question about accumulation in the food supply, after all if poisoned water was being used to water crops wouldn't this lead to an accumulation in the food supply? what made him angrier was when i just asked him if it was true that sydney pumps out raw sewerage from bondi beach. he told me "to hang on" and it was impossible to treat the volumes of shit flowing out to sea. i got this information when i finally cornered him and got him to admit this was true.

6. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

nah nah nah
    it's a marketing scheme that claims fluoride can be removed by any filter whatsoever
    that shit is there for the long haul