Drgreenthumb warning!! A must read!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by never420, Feb 12, 2012.

1. never420

never420 Guest

I placed an order with this POS and had some problems having things delivered. Long story short, this POS would not work with me so I disputed the charges with my credit card company which I won. Well a few weeks later I get two voicemail messages stating that if I do not pay, then this POS DRGREENTHUMB said he is going to contact the DEA and give them all of my information. This was then followed up by another voicemail just 15 minutes later that stated that he had already in fact given them my phone number and the address information that they were supposed to be shipped to.

I don't know about you, but this action FOR WHATEVER THE REASON is just TABOO when it comes to marijuana and IMO in anything! ANYONE that would ever threaten to do this is a total PIECE OF $HIT and IMO should be himself narced on, which I fully intend to do!

If you want to deal with a POS like this then be my guest. I know I would NEVER deal with anyone that would even makes threats of this. I am not going to return to this thread to discuss anything. This is a WARNING about someone in this industry that can obviously NOT be trusted to keep your information private. If he will threaten to do this, just think how he will give up his customer list if he were to ever get busted. You would have to be an IDIOT to deal with someone that would say this no matter what the reason!

I HOPE YOU GO OUT OF BUSINESS YOU POS DRGREENTHUMB!!!

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Member

daym, hope you had a safe addy...

thats fucked up! I hope you make it out ok bro....

peace and love

4. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I doubt they would contact the DEA. And once they did, what's the point in telling you? It's not like you'd pay them AFTER they squealed on you, right?

No they probably didn't call the DEA, as that would only shine a light on their own biz, and attract DEA attention...

5. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Member

^^ thinking same thing.......great post!

6. *randy*

*randy* Member

I have allso had negative experience with dr greenthumb im sorry however nothing like this i simply got riped off and never actualy received my order it was such a shame too, I was looking at their irain auto flower with no rudileas in it i read various grow logs of people doing amazing things with it with pics to prove it, veging massive indoor under 24hour blue spectrum and it would not start flower until 80days and then moving it out door and getting lb+ yield per plant i have also heard of people successfully cloning which is rare for auto flower strain the catch was with cloning it though cloning it shortly after the cuting root they begin flowering which mean you could take 12in cutting and do some interesting things that way the strain showed such enormous potential i am jealous to the people who actually got theirs. but yeah fellow hip growers my experience with drgreen thumb was a disappointing one that cost me 175 dollars I would say there is a possibility that customs simply got the beans, but due to my suspicious nature I looked up to see if other people had problems as well and there are many out there on the internet who have been rip'd by them unfortunately atleast it seems that way... while on the topic though id say have had good experiences with attitude and world of seeds every time.

7. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

I hate what is happening to the scene since serious money has gotten into it and every Jack shits is into it for a quick buck.

lucky my local headshop are decent but guess a lot of ppl ain't got that option.

@never420 chin up in every life a little rain must fall