Dreamt the exact same dream as my mum

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by richmond, Jan 19, 2009.

1. richmond

richmond Guest

Hi,

I awoke this morning after three very different but very vivid dreams. One of which, was identical to what my mum described dreaming 45 miles away. This has never happened before. I have looked up the meanings, but get some many different interpretations.

I can't remember what order they are in, so in no particular order.

Dream 1 - the shared dream.

I was in a forrest in my car and there was water covering the ground. Still. Not completely clear, but not murky either. It was quiet and I was speaking to someone on the phone and driving (or more floating) through the water on what seemed like a predetermined path. The next thing I remember is the water being a bit more hurried, like gentle rapids - there were tree's everywhere, but my car effortlessly followed the water.
    - This was the dream my mum said. I only said I have a dream in the forrest and she filled in the details of her dream so I know she was not lying.

Dream 2

I was driving on a motor bike down a straight road. I then feel hands on my shoulders, they are mine, with gloves on, but almost like they are supporting me. Then there is a third hand, with a glove on, on my left shoulder, it taps on my shoulder and points ahead. When I look, at the end of the road is a giant sun - i'm almost certain it was a sun rise. A few very small wispy clouds in front, but I mean tiny and wispy - hardly noticeable. I remember thinking how beautiful it was. Then all of a sudden the sun is above me. Blue sky, but it is small and bright.

Dream 3

This one seems to be short and vague. It is basically me at my mums house, sitting on the couch after splitting up from my long term girlfriend (who I am still with BTW). There is not much else to it.

I don't dream often and to dream 3 times in one night and one of those be shared. Well it's weird. Any ideas?

2. NadaM

NadaM Member

do you remember who you were on the phone with? where they giving you advice or telling you something very important?

as for the second, i think it has alot to do with the first

Look internally for the meanings, it is all coded. I doubt you will find it in some book or be able to put it to words, but if you try.. you will feel what they mean