Dreams coming true!!!!

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Faerie, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

I alot of the time have my dreams come true.. I takes months but it does happen... Now when ever i have a bad dream... Im afraid that some point it gonna come true!! Anyone else have this happen??

2. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

the same thing happens to me........ALL the time
    but its different cuz like i'll have a dream about things that i do like in daily life, this stuff is like the very immediate future

like for example, the night before last, i dreamed that i was getting ready for school n when i went ot the bathroom, i was looking for...toothpaste and shaving lotion (i dont kno why i ws looking for shaving lotion) then i went on dreamin about other stuff
    so yesterday morning, my toothpaste was changed (my mom bought a new tube) and i remember that was in my dream so i went to where my shaving lotion was and it was moved,too

this happens all the time for a long time now, im rarely even shocked about it now
    when im not dreaming about the near future, im dreaming about the far far past (like maybe previous lives or s/t) and when im bothered about something like a job or a guy i like or a test, i dream about things to happen in a few months and usually like a friend that is in trouble...

oh shit, and my only problem is that lately i havent been getting enought sleep LOL
    so i can forget all the parts of my dreams tho the less sleep i get the more intense and realistic they are....

3. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

Don't feel left out. This happens to me all the time also(not so much lately, but a lot in the past). In my dream I could be sitting at a table doing homework for school and a certain person is sitting in this chair...this certain object is here, etc. A couple weeks or months later this happens, and I wonder why. Reality will be the exact same as my dream, and I remember it so easily. People say certain things and move certain ways, the same as in my dream. Everytime it happens, I just have to sit still and wonder...why?

4. HippyHannah

HippyHannah Member

This happens to me sometimes and it can be really scary. I feel phscic almost! i get dayshavoo alot too which can be really freaky but it's kinda cool. I wonder how we can dream such specific things and how they can just happen the next day.

5. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey there

Yes sit still ... very still ... leave the noisy why's and wow's outside for a moment ... honor the mystery of life that touches you and honor the dreams with a moment of stillness and wonder ... become one with it. Imagine it is simply you who comes true - no more no less.

Wishing you good dreams always :)

6. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

maybe we're all pisces or just water signs....?

7. Joseph0

Joseph0 .. . .

deleted post.