Dreaming of fantasy stories for years

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by table22, Aug 1, 2013.

1. table22

table22 Guest

Hey all,

I'm new to this site and I want to share it. For years, literally years, I have been dreaming of my past and fellow school girls torturing me and keeping me 'hostage' if you like and this has been going on for, literally, years! I'm a tad concerned because it started back in year 5 when I was visioning the then girls of chasing and having 'playground wars' and honestly being beaten as a way to put it, but since year 8-9 it has grown much stronger and it's becoming more violent, bondage and more graphical and I love it. Most nights when I try to sleep and dream 'normal' I physically can't, and I then think of where I left the story off the previous night and then it helps me so much and I enjoy it. I would also say I lucid dream a LOT and now I have come to the time where I really want this to all come true, and get dominated, tortured, forced to beg for mercy, beaten, humiliated you name it!

Anyone else feeling me?