Dream about a unknown girl

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by poophead156, Jan 23, 2011.

1. poophead156

poophead156 Guest

Hi,

I have been having dreams about a girl, which I have never seen in my life. In the dream Í'am totally in love with her and she is with me...
    I have had this dream a several times... each time she looks different. In this dream I know how she looks like everytime and how her personallity is. (The looks change, but personallity doesn't).

When I woke up the next day I had a warm feeling, like it was real. I felt really the love... and didn't want to wake up anymore ><.

Please can someone tell me what this means?

- Poophead156

2. easygoing

easygoing conservative jerk

Sounds like you're dreaming about your idea of the perfect girl for you.

3. poophead156

poophead156 Guest

Ohh thanks!

Anyone else a other suggestion?

4. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

in all fairness, they say that every person you see in your dream is supposed to be a different interpretation of yourself.

hope that helps.

5. poophead156

poophead156 Guest

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

In that case, I feel confident in diagnosing the OP with having a crush on himself, as well as feeling like a beautiful woman trapped in himself. A beautiful woman that he is seeking the meaning of, and perhaps a method of releasing. She has an indefinite appearance, but he knows her(his) thoughts well, and probably wants to let her out out.

"castradon" time.

hope that helps.

7. poophead156

poophead156 Guest

Thanks, but can you explain it in easier english srry i dont understand rlly well!! srrrryyyyy

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Your future might contain a sex change.

I didn't really mean it.

Or did I?:confused:

9. transvalescent

transvalescent Member

i've had this dream about this girl i know and missed out with... in the dream i am in total pain and can't do anything but follow her around, she understands this and i am confident that in real life (if i ever get my car fixed) i can go talk to her and alleviate this ache...

10. raygun

raygun Guest

Did the girl in your dream have a name? I've had a few dreams like this before and they feel like real life. The girl i met is named Roberta

11. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

i've had this before
    definitely is just a shitty feeling for me.

12. foenix454

foenix454 Member

I have dreams like this every now and then. I'm never in a relationship with the girl. We are always hanging out in some way or another and I always have a massive crush on her bordering on love. And yeah, she always looks different. Always brunette though.

13. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

the imaginary being has a point which I would like to expand upon. perhaps this girl in the dream represents the qualities you most like about yourself. I would suggest using this subconscious image as a set of criteria in mate selection. good luck.

14. Misterman

Misterman Member

I had a dream with my dream girl tha i never seen before in it. Like you i felt the love and she was the finest girl i ever saw. The Crazy Shit I saw her in real Life! but im a loser and i never talked to her, i will never know what could of been. My advice to you is keep your eye out for her and if you see her you better talk to her!

15. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

yup exactly.
    i believe it is a mirror image of yourself, definitely.
    it's interesting and intriguing but you can't get worked up on it - the girl doesn't exist...but if she does, keep her!

16. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

lol if she'll keep you.

17. loveandsqualor

loveandsqualor Guest

sounds like that paul verlaine poem:
    I often have this strange, engrossing dream
    of an unknown woman, whom I love and who loves me,
    and who, each time, is never quite the same
    nor completely another, and who loves and understands...

18. RoMuLoX

RoMuLoX Guest

This happens to me all the time, you described my experience through yours exactly.

I read once in some book that a few scenarios were recorded where somebody would have recurring dreams of this sort, never know why, and eventually meet up with said person (the one they were dreaming about). Sounds weird as hell, but maybe there's really someone for everyone if we listen closely enough. I'm not normally a believer in things like this, but who knows.