dready hair styles

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by dreadedsunflower, Feb 8, 2009.

1. dreadedsunflower

dreadedsunflower Senior Member

I love that song omg people look at me weird when I start singing along to it considering I'm only 18.

2. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

omg omg omg, my girl is my all time favourite movie!!! I used to wanna be called Vada <3 it's so sad. eeeel, my favourite scene (and the saddest) is when she's looking through the banisters crying and then goes into the funeral. geeeeeeeeeez I am obsessed w/ that movie! It fills me w/ fuzzies. lots of memories *sigh*

3. dreadedsunflower

my second favorite song on the two movies is in the second movie when vada is getting on the plane for cali

4. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

I love all the songs in mygirl:)in the first one when their dancing in shelly's van to the flamingoes, 'i only have eyes for you' I loveeeeeeeee it! the fugees then used the 'wa was' in a song of theirs. omg the obsession I have is embarassing! ohhhh and I love the song 'wedding day blues' when she's singing to her class photo and in the photo she's looking at her teacher. she was sooo cute, 'bill! I love you so and I always wi-hill'

5. tannaleigh

tannaleigh Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are two options... both allow for a gradualtion hat.... and congrats btw!

6. Callie4Strings

Callie4Strings Official Spokes Bitch

My Girl.....awesome film!!!

7. dreadedsunflower

tannaleigh I love those but sadly I have really short dreads in the back but I will so try those when my dreads grow out more in the back.

I don't think my life would be complete with out my girl <3

8. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

ditto! I loved her lil cut off shorts and wihte gypsy top, she was a cutie. she wasn't in much else though, gost town or something years later w/ christina ricci (is that her name?)

I think you should go for just dressing your hair up:)it's fun and would look soo pretty!x

9. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

to the OP: maybe arrange some shiny things in it.. like get a purdy necklack and arrange it somehow,, wrap it round a dread to 'dress it up' a bit maybe?

i wouldnt do anything too fancy really, but thats just me

10. amybird

amybird Senior Member

Shiny things...you might get mugged by magpies :p :p

11. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

haha i did think that, but neeeeevermind

12. dreadedsunflower

So I found out today that they have hats with elastic in the bottom of the hats so it will fit over just about anything. Also my graduation is June 4th. And I love the idea about the shiny things. I love shiny things.

soooo many Ideas I don't know where to start. :) thank you!!!!