dreaded to udreaded for court

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by nullyprocessed, Feb 13, 2009.

1. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

man after that whenthey released me i was bouncing down the street laughing hystericly like a madman
    i was maybe 19-20 at the time and all i couldf think was...now thats a story to tell my grandchildren..lol

it gets gfunnier..in my pocket was 18 hits of lsd the cop askes me, is this lsd i say yup, but im not sure how good it is or anbything, it might be bunk..he hands it to another cop and sdays here u can throw this away..they never mentioned it again
    later they found a sucrets container with random vitamins and herbal pills and 2 tylenol 3 with codeine
    they asked what they were i answered honnestly i dont know (i didnt i knew some were vitamin c and i knew the tylenol were for headaches thats all i knew) an hour later they tested em and wanted to hold me and charge me for the tylenols...after throwing away 18 hits of acid
    i was questioned by detectives fbi narcotics agents i dont even know how many people (using a fake name through it all) finaly the last detective is like look the narc agebnts want to hold you, but theres the door get up and walk towards it and i wont stop you

so oyut the door i went through the whole building expeecting to be stopped by everyoner i passed, it wasnt till i was out of sight of the building that it hit me..holy shokit im free..and thats when i went hysterical

actualy 8 freinds were arrested with me..i was just held tyhe longest..singled out as the leader

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

i agree 100% with this post..

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

if I were in the same spot, I'd break out the coconut oil, condition the heck out of the hair, work the back comb out and KEEP MY FREEDOM such as it is.

Dreads mean something to people and you never know just what. this is NOT the time for a social experiment.
    especially with a record. You need everything you can get on your side.

But, I have to wonder, with 2 week old dreadlets, you HAD to know court was coming. Why start and then question it?

4. hippiehillbilly

yeah we kinda wondered that ourselves,but with the tension in the air and knowing how i word things i was afraid it would start a shit storm if i asked..

5. nullyprocessed

nullyprocessed Member

at the point in time i didnt care what the people may think i waz asked already before by sum friends if it was a good idea my answer who cares
    but now with all these evaluations and stuff i had to get for court and all the mess of getting ready for court it has become quite an issue so im gonna rock tha dreads for court and let it be what it be

6. hippiehillbilly

good fuckin luck,,your gonna need it.

7. nullyprocessed

nullyprocessed Member

welp court waznt to bad
    got some drug classes to take
    i got off ez no worries surpirse surprise

8. hellodreadhead

hellodreadhead Beta as fuck

I'm not following.. Why do you feel you have to cut your dreads for court?

9. nullyprocessed

nullyprocessed Member

well there where counselors and tha like stressin my dreads
    and it waz implied i should do something with them

but all iz well i got my dreads and they got there money frum me not all of it but im getin there and ill take there dang gone classes even tho ive been clean for almost 3yrs