Dread Time

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by TheSkaEffect, Dec 30, 2004.

1. TheSkaEffect

TheSkaEffect Member

Allright, Im thinkin about puttin in some dreads but have no idea how long it will actually take to rubber band the hair into sections, back comb it, etc.

2. knottynikko

knottynikko Member

I think its differnt for everyone oh and before you start read everything on this web site www.knottylocks.tk ;) .

3. TheSkaEffect

TheSkaEffect Member

alright, thanks man

4. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

Mine took 13 hours, 3 days. I got mine 'profesionaly' done

5. Electricbuddha

Electricbuddha Member

i got mine professionally done to
    My my own two hands took me 3 weeks hahahahaha

I actually just started with 2 little dreadlocks in the back for tying my long flowing hair back (natural hair tie) then i got crazy taking random patches creating dreads now i have my natty head of locks! I suggest going to www.knottylocks.tk too! Great a site!!!!!!!!!!! all the info you will ever need

But i think i might start a thread on this site for people to ask questions of all kinds. because it seems to be reoccurring subject that people know little about or what to know more about.. and for all new dreadie heads to talk to and gain information from people like Fleassy and Nest and myself who are apart of knottylocks.tk and have no bad propaganda to spread, and only good loving useful information that will do you nothing but good to benefit from...sooo im thinking about this, people should let me know if this is a good idea or not

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

good link, knottynikko...