Down it.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 18, 2004.

1. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I was just wondering... what do you think would happen if one were to just down a vial of acid. Damn, that'd be freaky.
    Mind-you, I'm not planning on doing anything as incredibly stupid as that.
    But really, what would happen? Think it's ever been done before? Someone drinking some insane amount of cid?

Peace&Love

2. DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

it has probably been done. you'd almost definitely end up a vegetable, or just freak the fuck out. we've all heard those acid stories.........

3. LostChord

LostChord Member

well it depends lol

first you better take a few days off from work/school

the best wouldbe if you were good with meditation.. you could probably meditate through it and have an insane life altering experience...

or you'd could just end up hitting a lower astral plane and really have a bad time.. i dont like what I've seen.

or if you stay physical i'm sure the visual's would be incredibly intense
    and the vibrations would drive you crazy.. i cant stand them when on a hefty dose. buzzing... damn i hate all the noises and vibrations the most lol but it all depends on the person.

but for all I know there may be a limit of how much can be absorbed... like until anymore has no effect.. i mighta read that somewhere.

but give it a try and let us know...

4. hendrix used to down a full vial if not more
    syd barrett probably did too but he wasnt fully aware of what was going on anyway. haha.

5. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

I Don't Mean To Upset You, But Hendrix Never Did Down A Vial Dude... I Mean,, A Whole Vial, Thats Some Crazy Shit....and Syd Knew What Was Going On Up Until Late 68....he Just Didn't Care...waters, Mason, Gilmore, And Wright Came Out Of The Situation Worse Than Syd Did......they Hate Eachother...syd Was The One Who Lived A Normal Life In Cambridge With His Mother, Not The Other Boys......the Lsd Alone Didn't Make Syd Crazy, He Had Mental Problems Way Before He Ever Dosed!!!!! Just My Two Cents........i Could Type More, But I Lost My Train Of Thought.

6. uhhhhh the biography on hendrix said different, i would go with the people who actually knew hendrix rather then yourself or myself... thats what i went with. as far a barrett i think he was crazy before 68....just listen to piper at the gates of dawn....brilliant but crazy.

7. LostChord

LostChord Member

well a 'vial' isnt a set number of doses

it could be a small vial, a large vial, a 25hit vial, a 100hit vial

it varies all over

8. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I have a good feeling I could do that and stay sane, provided it was pure.
    You would probably just fry really hard for like a day or maybe less... Then start to comedown. Some people just can't accept or comprehend the experience for what it is, and I think thats where most problems would arise...

9. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Whatever would happen would be pretty fucking intense.

10. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Im pretty sure I have already fryed as hard as you can fry once before. I mean, nobody had expected the acid to be THAT good, so the four hits I dropped took me way beyond mere mind stimulation, or so it would seem. I still hold many thoughts/experiences from that trip with regards. I still don't even have words that can explain the peak of that trip, (Which took me about 2 years to fully recall) But in some sort of instinctive way I feel I could comprehend what was going on there. It was the type of trip that makes you want to mold you're spirituality after it. With a grain of salt, of course...

Mushrooms showed it to me, LSD let me live it.;)

11. Jack the Stripper

Jack the Stripper Member

im planning on doing a thumb print when i turn 65 i dont want to live to be 70

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

dear readers, what can we do to stop the flow of misinformation such as this thread is composed of? it pains me so and i feel helpless, replying one by one as the deluge engulfs the interwebs

13. Jack the Stripper

Jack the Stripper Member

14. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

after reading this thread;
    :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

15. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Leary and Ram Dass were drinking vials when they were couped up in there secret acid taking mansion. They were taking mad acid everyday though and probably had an extremely high tolerance. They probably saw some shit ain't no one ever see before!

16. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Where do you people come up with this stuff??????????????

If you can't directly quote sources, don't spread BS.

17. Jack the Stripper

Jack the Stripper Member

dude wy mom was on a thunb print when i was born so now when she looks at me all she sees is spirals. also, i have to take acid to be normal, idk why but my life is a constant trip and acid has a opposite effect on me

18. Doobie60

Doobie60 Senior Member

Baba Ram Dass writes about building up so much resistance that they'd just down bottles.

But with no resistance? You'd either have the best time of your life or be completely insane.

19. Doobie60

Doobie60 Senior Member

Didn't see that was already posted.

It states it in the interlude to Remember, Be Here Now by Baba Ram Dass.

20. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Its in "BE HERE NOW" fuuuucckckkshshiiiittt!@&%%6%$!