doves all along the road

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Advaya, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Advaya

Advaya Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I had a dream that me and someone else (my mother maybe?) were driving along a country road and there were doves, or pigeons, all along the road. When we'd drive by they would fly in all directions and somehow we did not hit any of them as we drove... except for one which flew into the front of the car.

This dream freaks me out.. the symbolism just doesn't seem to be good.

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi Advaya, ok now here is a suggestion.

Just do not fear to be freaked out and take all things as good, as it is all about the experience. And what you make of it is what counts, and so the outcome changes as much and you can make it even something better.

The doves are your own energy that gathers, unfolds and spreads again even as you are changing on along the edge of broken moments, while seeking to stay in touch with a deeper deeper truth that shows in all things profane or dark, or hidden. It is about direction and distraction, and choices made along the way where worlds seem just wrapped up in illusion, to leave you wondering how to break through.

And the wonderful dove now just embraces her own path and own healing in full consent, and without regrets, and setting herself free she shows you the other side where not bound you are, and not damaged, and whole inside your own self ... as you always have been, and always will be.

Thank you for sharing ... just an idea, I hope it makes sense !