[dosage] cocaine

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Syd222, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Syd222

Syd222 Member

I'm goin to a festival in few weeks and I'm gonna get some C (never really done it), so i wondered : is 1g spread on two evenings too much ? (i was planning on 1g for 2 persons on 2evenings but it seemed like too little)

I must add I'm not planning on drinking there (or not much)

2. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

You live in France? Holy shit C over there is so expensive and dangerous to have.....

Anyways, Yeah 1 zit would get 2 people feeling good. Not for very long but you will feel like gods. And u will want to drink btw, doing any drug makes me want to get drunk for some reason.....

Goodluck, dont be stupid.

3. Syd222

Syd222 Member

I'm not gonna get it at the festival, so I should not get a too bad stuff, thanks for the fast answer.

(France doesn't seem like a good country for drugs in general actually :/)

4. mkay01

mkay01 Member

I'd move :p

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

1 gram for 1 person over the course of 1 night FOR AN EXPERIENCED PERSON...with a bump left the next morning to start the day

if it is exceptional blow than maybe 2 persons could share a g and stay up till about 4am....

if it is poor quality than no way 2 people can share it and have even 1 night

6. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

Snorting Coke isnt really a big deal buzz-wize, and the other ways of using it are far to dangerous and addicting IMHO.
    My advice is don't waste your money, just get a couple of large energy drinks or something and smoke a some pot... please stay the hell away from people selling cocaine my friend, it's really not worth the risk.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

or become really good friends with them....