Don't Lie To Me!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skip, Nov 2, 2018.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

You must check out this video!
    #1 on Amazon.com!

She's BACK! Better than ever!

Just saw her on Bill Maher. They played a clip of this.

So powerful, so true!

I've never been a Streisand fan until now.

BRAVO! Great timing too!

It's time for everyone to VOTE!

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

She's just helping to kickstart the left wing response which has been building all along, in classic Barbara style that comes straight from the heart. Political movements tend to go in forty year cycles in the US, and if the country became anymore right wing it would explode. The issue of the internet censorship and privacy hit a nerve with too many people, who realized the internet is now the only thing left the wealthy can't completely control. I've been doing my own part for quite some time to get the message out that voting is no longer the issue, because there is no real democracy, and the Jewish community has to either start working towards seriously improving the situation or concede that the country is now ruled by Fox News.

Merely electing Oprah will only make matters worse. We need a real future and nobody is proposing one that anyone has wanted to hear. Donald Duck is about to crash the economy and we shall see what the fuck the idiots think. If they manage to collapse the world economy two presidents in a row, that's a first, one for the history books written by the survivors. Call someplace Libertarian Paradise, kiss it goodbye. Then go crying to the democrats insisting you are such idiots, knowing fully well you always vote for whoever advertises the most, then vote the bums out of office.

The worst thing about this song, is that they might as well be crocodile tears for people who have no clue what the hell is going on. You might as well use advertising jingles for all the damned difference it will make, because they will keep doing this forever. The money is driving both the democratic and republican parties into the dirt, and the idea either party will make any difference after half a century is a joke in bad taste. Only when Americans start to actually own up to the futility of voting will they ever be able to reclaim their democracy.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    DiagonalZone likes this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Everyone answers to someone!... I love those words...

DiagonalZone likes this.
  4. wooleeheron

Take your pick, the lynch mob or the judge who works for them. As far as they're concerned, God has to forgive them and nobody else.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Even they will have to answer to someone some day...

6. wooleeheron

We must all eventually answer to ourselves, but they are prepared to destroy the earth before finding the humility to admit they are clueless.

DiagonalZone and morrow like this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Glad you too have finally started living, brother!

8. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

The obama part cracks me up. I can never make it passed that.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's been a long journey from Milan to Minsk
    Rochelle Rochelle

Noserider likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Surprised at anyone older than 50 thats not a fan.

I was never really all that into her type of music, but she always had a crystal clear voice, the sonic equivalent of fresh running water. That new video you posted, no different, surprising as she'd have to be old as **** by now.

Anyhoo:

11. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Lies. All lies.

12. I liked her in A Star is Born, totally porkable!