Don't bogart chat joint....

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

I got nothing else to do..

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

My mom is coming tomorrow. I love her but she always makes me nuts.

Irminsul likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Hey O.... do this. [​IMG]...... I heard it........it goes squish squish

Orison likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Woo always looked stoned. he was funny on MASH too, they trade him a desk for penicillin..

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm bit the same with my mum. We are super close now but wasn't all like that when I was younger. :p she just seems so judgemental and I don't like it. Good thing is she's a loooong ways away from me lol. Now that I'm older it's really just house stuff which annoys me more because like, fuck, I don't care if my backyard has wood in it or needs a mow. It's a backyard it's meant to have stuff in it. That's why I bought this place cause it had a nice sized yard to put stuff lol. We have video chat the other day I'm walking around and she's judging my grass on a video call. :openmouth: I told her if I mow now then I'll need to mow next week and I'm waiting lol.

8. Noserider

Yeah, basically my mom. Over critical about everything. Plus she's so unorganized and out of control. It's like having a kid staying with us for a week.

Irminsul likes this.
  9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

syria and russian

but dont worry...russia says there was none used

////meanwhile all day on CNN only reports that a fox news employee used the same lawyer as donald trump so he must have paid off a slut too lmao

machinist and soulcompromise like this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Is she a bad driver too? My mum talks with her hands and always looks at you when talking so I'm like fuck keep your eye on the road woman! She's the worst. I've been in two vehicle accidents with her. One time my head even smashed into windscreen.

12. Noserider

No. She's the opposite. She's terrified of everything on the road.

She actually thinks she's going to use my car when I'm at work. I'm like, Mom, you can't drive here. You're not cut out for it.

I mean, fuck...
    [​IMG]

Irminsul likes this.
  13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

that how i remember st louis

except it seemed i was the only small car among a million speeding transport trucks

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Worst place I drove at Atlanta lol. Evwryone told me though Atlanta is rediculous. And it sort of was lol.
    Autobahn can get hectic but I've always had good runs but one time I missed a pile up that was maybe 20 cars. That slowed things down. And the one time leaving atlanta at 5am and it was busy as hell and raining and there were lots of wrecks but there's so much concrete like, you're hitting something of something goes wrong plus no emergency lanes or anything just a road block.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Actually a lot of our America driving was in the rain and I was so exhausted driving from state to state in the 3 lanes with the wash coming off the trucks. It was very very anxious moments.

16. Noserider

Boston was the worst place to drive. Out here, everything is a grid surrounded by freeways. Boston's road system is just fuckall

17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Fixed...

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  18. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

All that rain from yesterday brought a windy, chilly day here. But, it feels nice.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Craig

Orison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.