Donnie Darko III release date

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by Themanofgod, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Themanofgod

Themanofgod Guest

Rumours are circulating that Donnie Darko III is set to be released on Halloween.

The rumours are based around hype surrounding the puzzle website countdown which links to a myriad of Frank and Donnie Darko clues:
    http://www.falseprophet-hq.com/

However there is little to no actual evidence of production footage, or trailers thus far released. Puzzle itself is kind of confusing. The first passwords are 'highkey' and 'lowkey' bit of a web trail of viral marketing for this one.

Anyway, personally i'm pretty excited by this. I loved the first film and was bitterly dissapointed by S.Darko. Hoping for a return to form for part three.
    Fingers crossed.

2. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

You have got to be kidding me...
    I admire your optimism, but I have zero hope for this. Hopefully the fact that it's been delayed since it was rumored in 2009 is a sing that it's been dropped. I just can't see anyone putting any real effort into it that would amount to anything good.
    But maybe I'm just bitter because they wasted their chance getting Daveigh Chase back for the second one and then did what they did to it...

I just... I just don't want to be hurt again!:bigcry: