Dominican Republic

Discussion in 'Postcards from Planet Earth' started by Autentique, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

So I decided to post some pics of my little island. Here are some pics of Santo Domingo, the capital, where I lived.

Here is a pic of an aerial shot of Santo Domingo, I was in an exposition by this French Photographer (I forgot his name), he had really cool aerial pictures from all over.

[​IMG]

This is actually right where I lived, I just had to turn left to go to my apt :tongue: This is the kind of things you encounter walking down the street.

[​IMG]

Dominican Beer in a Colmado, Colmados are stores that sell just about everything you can think of, but they are small, loud and there's always people drinking there.

[​IMG]

I have no idea why this pics come up so small, but they are on my gallery if you want to check them out.

2. Autentique

The Colonial Zone, first city of America. It was called way back then. Isabela La Catolica in honor of the queen of Spain

[​IMG]

Sunrise After a night of way too much partying

[​IMG]

3. Autentique

I was gonna keep posting but they come up so small, they unispered me to continue, you can check them all out in the gallery, there are many prettier ones. I didnt get to the ones from the beach and that's of course the coolest thing of DR