Doing LSD @ a Club.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Simke, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Simke

Simke Member

Simple... Advantages, disadvantages and risks?

2. Desos

Desos Senior Member

well obviously only for experienced trippers. you need to be able to handle yourself around lots of random people. also really only should be taking low to medium doses, heroic doses are not for clubs.

3. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

pretty much yea. u dont wanna be uncomfortable at a rave because it defeats the purpose lol. personally i jus eat some molly or good presses i like to trip during the day and a rave is so dark(cept for the crazy lights i know :p) but yea jus take wat u feel comfortable with and go at it!

4. Simke

Simke Member

Taking LSD first time in the club doesn't sound like a good idea then right?

5. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I don't know, I'm curious about this myself. It seems like it could be a bad idea, but then again back in the day people tripped face as huge concerts all the time.

6. Desos

Desos Senior Member

i wouldn't trip for the first time at a club unless i had a few friends there to help take care of me and a house to retreat back to if i needed to go relax.

7. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

It seems like it'd be more up to chance than anything. Either there will be some great vibes that night and you'll be rocking out, or it could turn into a sensory overload type of thing.

Another thing to consider is how comfortable you think you'll be around a bunch of really drunk people. Unless you know of a special club or something where the clientele is more into 'club drugs' than alcohol.

8. nick16

nick16 Member

not a good idea i took my first hit at my school dance wow it was crazy and scary good until i started peaking other than the peak at the dance it was awesome

9. chemigals

chemigals They call me Chemi

advantages-funny if with mates all on same level and you know you'll be looking out for each other

disadvantages-you cant get into bed and hide under a duvet when it all goes wrong.
    PPl may freak you out.
    Security may grip you and tuff you out on your own.
    You might forget how to get home

Risks- you may never recover.worse case senario :)

10. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha perfect right there! :cheers2:

11. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

one of my many goals in life, that and having sex with a black women :D

12. socker

socker Member

The guy that sells my girlfriend and I our acid is a little Israeli. If we ever see him when we go clubbing we always end up on acid. Once or twice we've bought it, but often he'll sell us some caps or pills, I'll go to hug him randomly through the night, next thing he is squirting a vial of acid in my face.

Last time I was tripping at a club was at the earthcore after party. I'd had some mdma that night, and the acid turned the rolling in to the light show that mdma is touted as being. Michelle Adamson on the stage was coated in shimmering rainbows. The club was on a beach, so after the dancing my girl and I sat down and watched the beach for a while. Acid in a club can be a different beast - I recommend it.

13. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

it would depend on the club. i can't trip while listening to rap or hip hop because it bugs me out. however, if the music is suitable, i would maybe drop two hits the most...but it would depend on potency.

14. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Don't think it would be the best idea for your first time. For the first time you should be in a comfortable setting around people you know and trust. Being around an assload of people that you don't know while you are a substance that you are new to, can be a frightening experience.

Once you have done it and you understand what it does and where it takes you, and you are comfortable with it...you can pretty much do it anywhere.

My buddy even took acid before going to his girlfriends house to have dinner with her parents, haha.

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Holy shit that's crazy. He must have been very confident in himself :D

And yeah a cautious answer to this thread is "for your first time, don't do it in a club", but that is a cautious answer. My first time was done in public, in a movie theater, and combined with marijuana.

The only thing that may pop into your head as an "oh shit i shouldn't have done this factor" is how "fucked up" you're gonna be (although I don't like describing it like that, more like UN-fucked-up :))

16. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yeah, I watched him take the tab...after he had been up the entire night before that at a rave where he took Mushrooms, LSD, MDMA, and Ketamine, and after getting home did Nitrous for a few hours, and never went to sleep, then took the LSD right before leaving to go to his house.

Kid was insane, haha. He referred to that combination as a "deathflip," lol. Mushies, LSD, MDMA, Ketamine, and Nitrous. Crazy.

17. ad10

ad10 Member

I love taking acid at clubs. The main one i go to is very drug tolerant though, almost everyone is on something and there is usually a few people on mushrooms or acid.

Best is 2-3 tabs. good ones. and a pill or two to wash it down. :)

But yeah perhaps not for ur first time. I've never found it too full on though.

18. socker

socker Member

Which club is that? Sounds like one I should check out =)