Dog, the bounty hunter....

Discussion in 'TV' started by mystical_shroom, Aug 17, 2005.

1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Anyone seen this show where they follow the life of this bounty hunter where his wife and brother and son are bounty hunters as well..
    I find it highly entertaining..

2. kif

kif Member

It's ok. Most of the time the criminals give up easily and the tension build up usually leads to a let down. Other than that, its not too bad of a show. Ive seen worse.

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

[​IMG]I love the way the guy looks, thought when i first turned it on it was a reality show about the WWF :D

4. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

What a love-in.

They spend more of their time hugging and preaching to their charges as they do hunting them down.

Going to someone's house and picking them up is not that interesting. Running down an armed murderer, yes.

I also find it highly amusing he lectures people on the evils of drugs while sucking down a cigarette. Hypocrite.

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha, thats what so fascinating about it...:D

6. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

Dog is one of the best justice shows i have ever seen.

7. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

That's such a strange show. I think it's hilarious when they're cussing out a criminal one minute,then praying for him/her the next minute...and it's even more hilarious when the Dog tears up at something sappy :D

It's crazy that you thought it was the WWF...because the Dog reminds me of that old wrestler,Macho Man Randy Savage. lol

8. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

I've seen it once and thought it was great. Way better than cops even. I forgot what network it's on though....anybody know?

9. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

Umm A&E,I think...

10. kif

kif Member

Yeah, it's on A&E. Did anyone catch it last night? There was actually some fighting going on. Best episode Ive seen yet. And Dog's wife, the one with the ridiculously large breasts totally backed down from that little skinny tweaker. I was hoping she woul'dve whooped her ass up and down the street.

11. hillbillygal

hillbillygal Member

Yeah, I just saw the one you were talking about with Dog's wife going to her car instead of beating down that "Ice Head, Ice Head, la la la la, Ice Head."
    I found myself using that little diddy all the next day.

She could have so taken that little wimpy girl.

12. kif

kif Member

But her ridiculously large tits couldve popped and then it wouldve been a silicone mess.

13. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yeah whats going on with her boobage cause its like her chin can rest on those babies..

14. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

ummm have u ever tried the drug ice? id smoke cigarettes the rest of my life before i tryed that shit

15. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

I saw the show last night. It was pretty good; definately better than I expected.