does this sound as odd to you as it does to me?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by blckra1n, Jan 30, 2005.

1. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

Ok, one time, there was like 5 or 6 people at my house and we were all smoking out of this bong... i mean yeah, i know you would get really high from it, but for some reason, my sister started flipping out. she like didnt know who anyone was in the room, including me and her best friend, she only knew one person and she kept holding on to his arm and like scratching him. she was also saying something... like muttering to herself about killing someone and all this weird shit. Then, not only did she not know anyone but she was sitting there looking at this girl who was her best friend and she was scared of her. She was like, "who the hell r u?" everyone was having a hard time handling her because she was scared of everyone and she kept trying to go outside in the dark(who knows y) and seeing as everyone else was really high, we were trying our best to calm her down but somehow she snuck outside and disappeared for like a half an hour...we went out and called her w/no answer...then she finally came back..somehow we got her to go to sleep and then in the morning, when we asked her about it, she had no clue what we were talking about. She didnt remember any of it.

Now i KNOW this is not normal. All we did was smoke weed. I have never seen or heard of anything like this happening from marijuana b4. I was thinking maybe there was something else in the weed but then again, it only happened to her. It was like she was possessed or soemthing.

what do you think?

2. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

maybe she has underlying mental issues or maybe she had a severe panic attack.

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

or maybe she was possesed :eek:

4. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

hmmm both seem likely knowing her

5. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

yeah she probably has sum mental illness problems in her family or sumthin. or maybe the bud was laced?

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

umm scott, it only happened to her remember. no lacing that strong could be contained to the bits of bud burned in her hits.

anyway, she might have been having more than a panic attack, more like a psychotic/midly schizophrenic episode. if this is a one off then maybe she just got too high. if its ever happened again, make sure she never takes psychedelics till shes at least 50 or living on the street

7. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

I agree with StonerBill, I doubt the bud would have been laced. It's such a rare occurance and there is no reason for anyone to do it anyway. Yeah, she could have an underlying mental disorder, in which case she needs to be VERY careful with psychedelics. Maybe she simply is particularly sensitive to marijuana. But you never know. Perhaps she was just overwhelmed with the experience. There may be no way of telling, so she needs to tread carefully.

8. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

well i would think she could just be sensitive to marijuanan but I know its not that because its not like it was the first time she smoked and she smokes all the time like alot more than me and that never happened b4 or again

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

maybe she does get like that but just not alwyas with other people? its too wierd to be be brushed off easily though

10. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

idk what it was besides weird...like every other time she smokes shes w/other ppl

11. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

could have had a bad day, and therefore a "bad trip", even though i'm not sure thats possible on weed... could be underlying issues as well