Does this scare you too?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Makaveli_Reborn, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Makaveli_Reborn

Makaveli_Reborn No?

"Senator John McCain of Arizona (pictured) secures the Republican nomination for the upcoming U.S. presidential election."

"Both McCain's grandfather and father were admirals in the United States Navy. McCain attended the United States Naval Academy and graduated in 1958. He was married in 1965. He became a naval aviator, flying attack aircraft from carriers. During the Vietnam War in 1967, he narrowly escaped death in the Forrestal fire. On his twenty-third bombing mission over North Vietnam later in 1967, he was shot down and badly injured. He then endured five and a half years as a prisoner of war, including periods of torture, before he was released following the Paris Peace Accords in 1973."

John Stewart, who I must say I do enjoy watching, showed blatant bias to the democratic side, in the last election. However he endorses John McCain. John Stewart is a very wealthy, well respected Jew.

I'd take Hillary over McCain...I'm just sayin. That man's got baggage and a free pass to off-load it considering the current situation.

2. Naoki_ninja

Naoki_ninja Bruce Lee's hero

yeah, he's got a little too much goin' on if you know what i mean. Hillary has my vote as well. But unfortunatley, people really seem to have a problem with her. whatever though.

3. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

we r fucked

I was gonna vote when Kucinich was still in the race, but not I'm not even sure it's worth it now, I mean, who would I vote for? I'm not even sure I want Obama, but he is the only demo with a chance. I'm not gonna vote for Hillary, and no one else even has a shot (IMO).

4. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

Ron paul is my man.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Of course McCain has lots of baggage -- the Keating Five scandal, lies about his military career, his extramarital affairs, his wife's arrest on drug charges, his violent temper, etc. Like I said before, that is why we was selected to be the nominee after being basically a longshot for most of the campaign, up until near the very end.

They always need someone with a lot of dirt on them, and McCain, by far, has the most dirt of all the former Republican candidates. Just like Hillary has probably more dirt on her than any of the former Democratic candidates. They always pick the ones who have a lot of dirt on them, because if they step out of line they need skeletons to bring out of the closet in order to bring them down and destroy them politically.

But McCain is also the weakest of the former Republican candidates. There is almost no chance of him winning because even most Republicans loath him. There are many Republicans who will be voting for Hillary over McCain, and now we have people like Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter telling people to vote for Hillary. It was designed this way, because the big money interests that run this country want a Democratic presidency this time around.

But it really doesn't matter who they put in. Former CFR archivist and mentor to Bill Clinton, Carroll Quigley, once stated that both parties should be identical. This way, when the public gets sick of one party they can "throw the rascals out" in favor of the other party, without there being any significant changes in policy. It's simply an illusion for the public, so they believe that they have a say when in fact they have anything but.

So it doesn't matter if Hillary, Obama, or McCain was to be elected, because presidents are just frontmen anyway. They are put into power to follow the orders of their superiors, which is the Power Elite. I see very little differences between Hillary and McCain. In fact, they are almost identical in many ways.

6. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

All the candidates scare me equally.

The USA is fucked regardless of who wins.

Does not really matter to me anymore.

7. TazOut

TazOut Banned

McCain will do what it takes to win this win on terrorism

8. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

There is no bargains choosing between Hillary and McCain. Both scare me.

But like Rat says, what does the Oval Office got to do with it?