Does this make me not...

Discussion in 'Music' started by pinkfloyd69, Jan 28, 2005.

1. pinkfloyd69

pinkfloyd69 Member

Does me lisening to Korn make any less Hippy?

2. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

no it just makes you horrible at picking out music

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

no, he loses all hippy privileges. hippies dont listen to korn. they listen to the doors, bob marley and dave matthews. he must never wear a tyedyed shirt, or ever sport any hemp necklaces, or burn incense.

6. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah, if you like korn, you are like so not a hippy! :rolleyes: Please refer to the numerous 'how to be a hippy' threads. :rolleyes:

7. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

no. Hippies love.( the only hippie requirement in my book) If you love Korn then you can still be hippie.

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

hahahaha you people crack me up

9. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

its not about the music......although that can b part of it

10. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

im sick of the hippy criteria

11. SlicksChick43

SlicksChick43 Member

how about this? Brickfoot go to music to listen.

12. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Of course it makes you less hippy! You are such a disgrace! You'll surely burn in hippy hell for this!!

13. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

hes right ya know. by listening to korn you have broken rule #123 in the hippie handbook. dont even think about wearing a tye dye shirt

:p

14. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I am not a hippy. But I think listening to Korn would make me less of a person. Having been exposed to music like the Beatles, Smiths etc would make the need to explore Korns "music" rather obsolete.

15. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

No and who gives a shit if it did..don't try to be hip......be urself...i like heavy metal...

16. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

Korn is not heavy metal, it is a product aimed at people who do not know the difference between shit and clay. They exist for the same reason as boy bands, because despite how obviously shite they are to those who love music there are always some people will buy anything and don't care for music. Korn are shit people are stupid.

17. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

just because you like the beatles and the smiths, doesn't mean you can't like korn. it's fine if you don't, but liking one type of music doesn't mean there's no reason to check out anything else. there's lots of great music out there to be enjoyed. i like the beatles and the smiths, but i also like korn. well, older korn anyways. they suck now, but that's the case with alot of bands.

18. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

i'm not sick of the criteria, i'm sick of idiot-retards who think they have to follow some rules set in tie-dye stone.

but i'll give the original poster some slack, but only based on age.

19. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

yes listening to korn makes you much less hippy. i remember when phish's billy breathes came out, and we were waitin in line the night before cus they were gonna sell it at midnight , they were also releasing some korn CD so the line was half and half, the hippies tended to like the korn people, the kornies hated the hippies.

20. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

that is a matter of opinion..i am not a fan..but come on man...listen to what you are saying...i am sick of this hippy critera bull shit..it pisses me the fuck off....i think the people worried about what is hippy are the FUCKING POSERS>..who cares what is hip...it's what is right for you and what u belive in....and the hippies were in the 60's anyways...i agree people are stupid..but..people can listen to what they want..and people can dress how they want..and i do not hate anyone..i understand that people are different..and in my eyes...that is what makes us all soooooo beautiful..that we have the freedom to express ourselves how we choose...i do not bash people...i think it is very childish...