Does this happen when you do DMT?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Peaceful_LotusFlower, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

My ex boyfriend who I dated a year and a half ago did DMT and during our break up, he seriously thought he saw birds coming back to life and told me he swore he saw demons coming after him. Is he just paranoid in general or is this a common affect after you do DMT? He wasn't on it at the time, but he did it a few times before and he swore up and down that he could see such things. Any thoughts or opinions on the matter? I'd like to hear them.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have not heard of persisting Hallucinations after DMT use, although I can see how to a particular type of the mind, entities, hallucinations or the overall otherworldly nature of the DMT trip could carry over into normal consciousness.

3. look_wthin

look_wthin Members

How long after did he experience these things?
    Drugs or any mind altering substances can open you up to the astral/spirit world.
    Sometimes people arent ready for it and don't understand what is going on.
    I would strongly advise him to stop doing DMT if he is getting any negative outcome from consuming it.

cosmicdust likes this.
  4. matthias83

matthias83 Members

If you seen all the things that really go on all around us it would break your mind.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I've had minor hallucinations for about an hour after smoking DMT. Nothing as major as the birds mentioned though. You are opening yourself up to other dimensions when you use it. But I have never heard of anyone seeing "demons" it is usualy a pleasant experience where the entities you see are strange but kind or maybe indifferent to you. But with the good is also the bad it's possible he found some bad. He could try having a good mind set if he ever wants to try it again.

cosmicdust and mizzymorrison like this.
  6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I really believe that these "other dimensions" are simply other dimensions of the mind, and the subconscious thought process that are normally hidden from our conscious awareness. schizophrenics often hear voices; schizophrenia is a type of splitting of mental function, and a schizophrenic may perceive thoughts originating inside their own skull as "not their own" and they may manifest themselves as auditory hallucinations (voices), or visual hallucinations. the often bizarre delusions that occur are a result of the alterned thought process of schizphrenics.

drug experiences are only temporary .. they do not persist.

7. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

How long after taking drugs is he s3eing these images? I'm not saying this is the only possibility, but sometimes psychedelics can cause previously unknown mental disorders to come forward.

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking drugs or anything. I just think that if this persists maybe he should see a doctor.

I am telling you this because my boyfriend had his first manic bipolar episode after taking hallucinogens. We were worried the drugs weren't wearing off or something weird was happening to him because of them. He is not the only person I know who had their first bipolar episode right after some heavy drug use either. I have also heard of this happening to someone who was later diagnosed schizophrenic.

If he does see a doctor he should tell them in detail what he has taken though. He can't get in trouble for telling a doctor and it is better if they know the whole story.

On the other hand if it's only a few hours or a day after, he might just still be fucked up.

8. MandyRValdez

MandyRValdez Members

I took DMT for first time and trip was great in beginning then after four hours I went to go inside started feeling really dizzy and nauseated went to turn around next thing I see is people surrounded around me I could hear them couldn't move was on the floor but don't remember passing out. My heart rate picked up chest started hurting had no body functions for five minutes. Is that normal?

9. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I only smoked deemers once. Around a camp fire at a festival. Only thing I remember is faces talking to me from the fire. Don't remember what they said. But I'm sure they were elemental spirits. I remember getting a physical rush and then everything changing. I was in a complete alien world. The problem is, I was on shrooms at the same time. So it was very strange. But I do remember my heart beating fast. Basically, there are similarity from everyone's experience. But everyone's body reacts in a unique way.