does this count as being bi?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by binarylove, Apr 4, 2007.

1. binarylove

binarylove Member

if you've never been in a lesbian relationship, and never kissed a girl, and never properly fancied one either, but would like to just see what its like to kiss a girl, does that count as being bisexual? i know most people would say "thats just curiosity, and dont fuck around with PROPER lesbians and bi's you jerkoff", but i would seriously like an answer. i just dont know what to put about my sexuality otherwise!

also, is it normal for bi's to like feminine guys? they're totally my thing, best of both and all that. hang in there kitty x

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

for your sexuality put..open minded

or..normal..

fun to be around?
    i dunno.. undefined... limmitless.. unbound by conventional labels..

playful..yea i think thats more it isnt it? just wanna try n see

3. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Just be you and don't worry about what labels. :D It makes life so so so much easier. Honestly.

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

meh, you just sound curious. try kissin ga girl and see how you feel afteward

5. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

I'd call that bi-curious. But don't worry about label. Your feelings should be enough.

6. Craze

Craze Member

Do you know Brian Molko? :)

7. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Go out and give it a try, and see how it feels. Experiment, and let your heart's desire guide your actions.

8. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

bi-curious sounds right...

9. binarylove

binarylove Member

hmm ok thanks, its just when people ask you "bi, straight, gay?" its hard to know how to answer. bi-curious is what my friend said too, but im thinking, what if i do pull a girl and dont mind pulling her, but wouldnt have a relationship with her? sorry i know that sounds terribly shallow, but what if that happens? i look at girls and think they're pretty and everything, and i have kissed a girl friend before (truth or dare, nothing personal) but i would never go out with her.

thanks for your comments everyone, much appreciation xxx

(btw "share the warmth", thats such a cool chicken!!! is it yours? i have a pet chicken called pushette, she's adorable)

10. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Yeah. You are probably so-called 'bi-curious', but like so many people here have said; Don't label yourself. Just be what you are.

I think people are wrong in saying 'Just kiss a girl and see how you feel afterward' as getting into such a situation isn't exactly all that easy, is it? It would also seem as though you were using that person to help yourself figure out your own sexuality, which to them might be extremely offensive.

I don't know. If you have a friend who wouldnt mind making out or whatever you could try it, but I doubt that will help. Just give it time.

11. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i was just saying that she shouldnt worry about figuring it out/stressing about it too hard til shed actually tried kissing another woman, yeesh. i wasnt saying use and abuse that person. besides, have you never kissed someone and thats it, thats all you did? a kis sor two, or some meaningles smaking out?

12. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I know you didnt mean it like that, but the other person may interpret it like that. It would suck if someone made out with me or whatever just so that they were more sure of themselves. I'm sure many people would feel used. Sorry, I think I misinterpreted what you meant.

Oh and by the way - I've never kissed anyone before so I can't answer your question.

13. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

Don't box yourself in. You're just curious. So go for it. ;)