Does she want more?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Normal guy?, May 10, 2018.

1. Normal guy?

Normal guy? Members

Hello all. Just curious here. Age old question..
    My current girlfriend have a great sex life. Sometimes she has 5-10 O’s in a session. She has even had her legs go numb. It’s good for me too. Sometimes it feels like if I was longer it would do more for her though. I do what I can to get all of me in her but it seems like she craves more. I’m about 6-1/2 to 7-1/2” on a good day and about 5-1/2 girth. I can’t help but wonder if I was an inch or so longer if that would be better. I know different women can handle different sizes. My last gf sometimes got uncomfortable when I was all the way inside her. But not this one. When she is on top she really grinds like she can’t get enough dick inside her. They are both about the same hieght. 5’4”. I know it depends on how arroused they are also. I do a lot of foreplay with my current girlfriend as well and she is a lot more sexiual than my last.
    So do you think if I had more it would give her more pleasure? This is something I plan on talking to her about. Maybe getting a toy that is longer to use sometimes also.

2. mcme

mcme lurker

Brother, ride that wave as long and hard as you can, and pray you both come up for air at the same time sometime down the road.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

your dick actually has a whole one inch difference on a good day..

well good day sir.

4. Normal guy?

Normal guy? Members

Haha. Depends on if I’m really into it or not and how I measure. I am a grower.

5. topper

topper Member

The only way to know is if you try something special for her. If you incorporate toys in your sex play, get her a bigger and thicker dildo. You could also try one of those cock sleeves that would give you a couple of inches longer and thicker too. The first time I used a large dildo in my wife, she loved it. She never would have asked for it herself.

6. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I think your dick is plenty long and wide enough and if she is having that many O’s in a session, I wouldn’t even be concerned lol
    Cocks thrusting into our Pussy feels so good, we naturally want to be fucked harder, it’s a great feeling that we can’t get enough of. Just because we grind hard etc, doesn’t mean your not big enough, we are just enjoying that deep feeling that makes our eyes water!
    If you were a bit longer, she might be saying ouch not so hard, instead of fuck me harder...

7. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

There are some women who are stimulated by cervical bumping... but with 7+ inches, I think you could get there... However, during sex the G-spot is just inside, 1.5-2 inches and rubbing that indirectly stimulates the clitoris. It sounds like you're doing fine if she's popping O's like you say. Grinding stimulates that just-inside section, where 90 percent of vaginal feeling exists. That's why women grind. Unless she's screaming "Oh God, if only you were bigger!!!" you should not be stressing over your size. You're above average anyway. Check the stats. Yeah there's some size queens out there... but 5-10 orgasms per sex...? If she's dissatisfied, I think you could manage a line at the door of women who'd be happy to experience your size and skills.

8. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

I agree with Candy. You're above average. Unless she's screaming "You're not big enough" instead of floating along on all those orgasms, I wouldn't worry.