does ready clean work??????

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by judysorionstar, May 2, 2005.

1. judysorionstar

judysorionstar Guest

my niece is on probation in maryland,and she smoked some herbage last night...she has a product called ready-clean...does this stuff work??? any advice on how to test clean on a random urine test?
    I think these urine tests are SOOO bogus...they only bust the innocent pot smokers and the heavy drug users only need to be clean for a short time to have a clean test. I have NEVER known a pothead to do harm....booze is worse than pot ever was!!! :mad:

SMOKE POT NOT CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

2. underplay

underplay Member

lol...uuh no, im still trying to figure that one out myself.

3. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Is that one of the ones you drink? I bought a couple of brands like that when I was in need of passing a test. They came with a double your money back guarantee. And they DID give me double my money back - because I failed on both of them. I think they don't work with pot or they assume you're a stoner and not going to follow through with the guarantee. I'm not sure. I think that the only way to pass anymore is to have a source of clean pee. You can get some dehydrated stuff - look around on the net or in HighTimes. You will need to bring it to the right temperature - I think this is the biggest hurdle, You can get temp test strips, too; to make sure.

What a freaking hassle these tests are.[​IMG]

4. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

okay here's the stuff... literally.. its called the liquid stuff and most herbal stores have it and I swear by it... its a bottle of orange liquid that you drink 60 minutes prior to a drug screening with one bottle of water after drinking the first you wait 15 min. and drink one bottle of water and then pee as much as you like and you will be clean.... you can go to The Liquid Stuff.com and order it there if you can't find it where you live...... hope the best for ya and good luck ;)

5. TARABELLE

Have you passed a test on this stuff? How much do you smoke (for comparison's sake)?

6. Daniel4-2-0

Daniel4-2-0 Member

ACTUALLY, I have two ways that have worked for me.. Mind you, the time pot stays detectable in your system is dependant on your metabolism... I am a believer in Xtra clean which is a product of READY CLEAN.. The Trick to it is that you HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO A T! You need at LEAST 48 hours clean, NO TOXINS! drink LOTS of water and then follow the directions.. I have passes every drug test ever given to me by this method...HOWEVER this can be costly because it runs about $30 dollars for every bottle..

METHOD TWO: This has also worked and I will tell you why.. FATTY FOODS AND WATER! The reason being is that THC stores in your fat cells and is released in your urine.. This method can work in 12 hours. What you do is eat at least 3 comfortable meals a day with a high fat content. Like Mcdonalds or any fast food. I also go to the market and buy Corned beef hash. OMG that stuff is full of fat.. Drink ONLY water during this time.. Water will flush your urine and the fatty foods will fatten the fat cells and prevent the release of THC into the urine. Now you dont have to hurt yourself by eating a ton of stuff.. Just eat it comfortably.

My personal testimony to this: After work one day I smoked alot of hash... The next morning I was informed I got the promotion and would have to submit a urine test! OMG I thought I was going to get let go! After work I began the fatty foods and water regiment. By the next day I was clean! this has worked for me every time I had NOTICE of a test... I tried to cover everything here but if you need more info please contact me.. Crichton210@gmail.com GOOD LUCK and damn those tests!

Love and Light

Daniel

7. TARABELLE

Interesting approach. I remember when I was doing my research on passing these test, a HighTime article detailed a woman who failed YEARS after quitting smoking, because she was dieting and releasing all those fat cells into her urine.
    I tried the drink and piss alot method once and all it did was: the test said my urine was diluted, not enough creatin.

8. underplay

underplay Member

wow...that would suck

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

it will only work if she uses it shortly before the test.

10. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

I think im gonna be getting a job realy soon, last time I smoked was saturday night, and the time befor that was like a week befor that, and sense sunday i've been drinking plenty of water to clean some more out, I think im going to buy a bottle of some kinda detox, and look for Liquid stuff as mentioned above! What are the directions on a bottle of ready clean?

11. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

TARABELLE: Did you follow all of the instructions... Not putting anything into your system as long as possible befor hand, drinking the bottle, then a shit load of water and pissing alot for an hour strait?

12. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

No not actually me but my husband has and for comparisons sake he smokes almost everyday to some extent, sorry I didn't reply sooner.... :)

13. judysorionstar

judysorionstar Guest

the only problem with my niece is that she does not know when she will be tested. but I told her the best bet is to wait to smoke until she isn't gonna be tested...but that is hard to do!!!! if it's there it's gonna get smoked!!!

14. Daniel4-2-0

Daniel4-2-0 Member

Directions are as follows for ready clean- carbo clean - xtra clean

You MUST have 48 hours clean to begin with..
    Avoid toxic environments - meaning drugs of any kind... Tobacco is ok
    You need to take this product about 2 hrs before you test
    clean time is up to 5 hours with prime being between 2-3 hours

ok, you pee in the morning to expell anything in your bladder from overnight
    drink normal amounts of water-- no need to kill yourself
    drink contents of the bottle
    refill bottle with water and drink
    15 minutes later refill bottle again and drink
    Urinate frequently after this at least once or twice b4 the test
    then go to take your test about 2 hrs after consuming the drink..

That's all.. Good luck and my best wishes..

Love and Light

daniel

15. lazyNcrazy

lazyNcrazy Member

I’ve been taking UAs for the criminal justice system for 6 years now. Needless to say, I’ve taken a LOT of UAs. I like to play a lot and needless to say a large majority of my UAs have been sketchy at best.

UAs are pretty simple to pass if you have been clean 48 to 72 hours. Most drugs are out of your system at this point or nearly out and the urine can be thinned out enough to pass with out producing an atypical (flushed) UA. The primary exception to this rule is THC.

I can say that I have failed 2 UAs and passed countless, even knowing I’m hot. I’ve also helped other people pass their UAs. I’ll break down a few scenarios. Just for info, I’m 5’ 11”, 175 lbs, smoker, mid 20’s, somewhat active.

First the ones I failed:

I failed one UA for Meth (yuk). I did a large amount about 1.75 days before the test. The day prior to the test I probably peed only once, at it was dark brown. If I could have dragged my ass out of bed and flushed the day before, I probably would have passed. Meth is strange that way, you can actually flush the drug out of your system. The day of the UA, I bought some XXtra ReadyClean. After taking the juice I fell asleep again and only peed once before going in. The UA was hot and retesting w/ a GC/MS detailed levels > 1000. Ouch.

The second one I failed was for THC:

I’ve been smoking KB for about 3 weeks. I took a two day break, and then smoked some swag. The next day I got popped with a UA. The place I usually get ReadyClean from was sold out (drag) so I was forced to go with a different solution. The head shop sold me this Formula3 crap. Being a new product to me, I decided to do a little research on the product. The website on the box went to a crappy cyber squatting search page and their phone number just gave me an answering machine saying they moved.

Based on this information, I decided to flush (dilute) my urine and use the formula3 crap for basically the vitamin B content. Needless to say, I provided an Atypical UA with a creatinine level of 16 (20 being the cut off) and TCH metabolite level 26 (THC20 test) .. BUSTED.

Alright, some scenarios that worked:

I use ReadyClean as my cleaner of choice. Many people say that this is like diluting your pee but paying $26 dollars to do so. I’m no doctor, so I can not scientifically say that ReadyClean is doing anything more than diluting your urine. However, it works for myself, and others. It provides a clean testable urine (Not Atypical) sample as long as you have 48 hours clean.

After awhile, you can pick up on when they’re randomly going to call you in for a UA. Because nothing with the system is totally random, proper tracking can easily help you pick up on their testing pattern.

Dozens of time, I’ve only had 3 – 5 days clean after smoking KB daily for 3 weeks. Take ready clean, follow the instructions, and I’ve passed.

A few times, I’ve only had approx 48 hours clean. Take ReadyClean by following the instructions and I pass.

One friend of mine, approx 300 lbs. (No not muscle) had been smoking KB for about a week straight. He has smoked the day before and got called in for a UA. He took 2 bottles of XXtra ReadyClean, only filled one up with water, and passed. Not Atypical.

The moral of this story is that ReadyClean works. As much as I buy this stuff, I wish I owned some stock in OneSource. ReadyClean has a lot of herbal goodies in it, including fruit pectin which has been known to help with UAs for many years. I don’t doubt that you can just make your own ReadyClean type substance/technique and avoid paying the money. But why? $26 is a small price to pay when your ass is on the line. I figure leave it to the labs and experts who research this stuff to sustain their business.

16. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

This stuff sounds good since it replenishes creatine..

"
    The Liquid Stuff contains creatine, a substance that is naturally excreted in the urine. When one flushes out their system, the absence of creatine caused by excessive urination sometimes indicates that the person is probably doing a flush - possibly to avoid detection of drug use. Therefore, creatine is included with the product to replenish the amounts lost. The formula also contains vitamin B-2, which replaces lost nutrients. " ​

17. lazyNcrazy

lazyNcrazy Member

I pretty sure all the drinks contain creatine. However, what the UA tests are testing for is creatinine when gauging if a UA is A Typical. It takes approx 24 hours for your body to offset the creatine with creatinine. I’ve never understood the true benefit of adding creatine to the drinks. Now loading up the day before on creatine (i.e. powder supplement or creatine rich foods) is a good idea, if you have that type of notice.

18. Jayybll

Jayybll Guest

You have to take 500 mg of niacin 3 times a day, drink 2 gallons of water and gatoraide the day before. you go test and the gallon water the morning that you going to test like 5 o'clock in the morning and you got to take niacin for two days I smoke two days ago I passed on my Felmy probation.

I also drank a quart of unsweetened cranberry juice 100% you get from the health food store.

I been smoking a joint everyday for the past 2 weeks,

And detroits parole and probation does gas chemagraphy , spelling

There is hope

I was freaking out, ready to chop this tether off my leg and bolt...

Test yourself before dropping

19. Cappraid

Cappraid Guest

I am clean for 5 years now and happy living with my loving family.