does new hampshire really excist?

Discussion in 'Vermont' started by mindbender62, Mar 3, 2011.

1. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

know many nice ppl there. want to meet more. wife and i are in white river junction area. would like to meet ppl of all ages. we like to play till the sun comes up. camp'in , bonfires. play like all the good little bears do after dark. trippie ppl most welcome.:sunny:

2. RnRNvr4Gtz

RnRNvr4Gtz Guest

Hello from just across the Conn River down here in Claremont. Sounds like we have the same interests, campin, bonfires, and everything that goes along with it. Drop me a line and say hey.

3. wgee2001

wgee2001 Guest

I notice that the HipForums don't even list NH in the communities. So un-hip? We are looking at Keene vs. Brattleboro. Any input from your hipsters?

4. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

I'm in Mass...I went looking for New Hampshire one day and found that it did not, in fact, exist. I was pretty bummed, I'll tell ya!

5. Lyra_lore

Lyra_lore Guest

yes New Hampshire exists, and for the right party i would drive to White River Junction. Under 100 miles away.

6. AcrossJupiterSands

AcrossJupiterSands Guest

New Hampshite exists only to drain good folks from Maine headed south and other good folks going to Maine from the South outta their dinero. $3.00 the last time I headed home for 18 miles of roadway... it's ridiculous.

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I bet they charged you tolls anyway