Does Mike Gordon play Phish tunes on his solo career?

Discussion in 'Music' started by JoneeEarthquake, Dec 29, 2004.

1. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

Im seeing Mike Gordon tonight. I looked everywhere for setlist's but found nothing! Please anybody, im dying to know if Mike will play some Phish tunes tonight. A simple yes or no will do, but if you know any hes done, than please tell me which ones. thank you so much

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No clue... but I love he and Leo Kottke's albums. :)

3. tpgi

tpgi Member

yesssss. yes de does one show earlier this year he played all of mike's groove. But i was at his show yesterday and he played a few different phish songs as well as a zepplin cover. IT WAS THE SHIT. IF MIKE IS COMING NEAE YOUR TOWN GET A TICKET. THE SHOW WAS INCREDIBLE

4. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

Yes Im So Excited!!!!! Im Going Tongiht And I Cant Wait To Hear Some Phish Tunes!!!!!

5. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

from the 2003 setlists, the only one is Round Room. But he was promoting Inside In then, and that was a completely diffierent band than the one he's doing these shows with. Couldn't find last night's setlist. I wish i could go. Have fun and tell us how it was.