Does Masturbation Protect You from COVID-19?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Lester Izmoore, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

... I think the jury is still out on that. Here is an article that recommends frequent orgasm to keep your immune system healthy:

Does masturbation help your immune system? An orgasm may have benefits

One thing is for certain though. Sex with yourself is far less likely to result in your contracting COVID-19 than heading out to a singles bar to get yourself laid with some stranger.

These days I have put aside a time after dinner each evening for my principle daily masturbation, in which I edge for anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes. And with all the boredom of days being shut in alone, the climax after that edging becomes the highlight of my day. Indeed at age 68 I am having some of the most intense orgasms I’ve had since I was a teen. If I’m not too sleepy once my senses return from their sojourn to ecstasy, I’ll rub another one out before bedtime just because I can. Sometimes I’ll indulge in a quickie the next morning too. I feel blessed that, at my age, twice a day (and sometimes thrice) remains sustainable. And to the extent that my penis has its own consciousness, it feels blessed as well. So I’ll keep up this daily rhythm for as long as the flesh remains capable, looking forward each day to my evening solo festival.

And the Insider article (linked to above) tells me I’m doing the right thing. What a world.

PGA likes this.
  2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I'm sure on my way to a bulletproof immune system, then.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. PGA

PGA Senior Member

As Laster Izmoore said, there is no direct connection between masturbation and Cronavirous but being at home to eliminate contact with others and taking care of your cock is a type of protection. It is better to follow Laster Izmoore to stay more at home to wank off as much as we can than going out to get coronavirus and fuck up everything. I think if people don't go out without any serious reason the number of dead will be reduced.

bigredinmass likes this.